Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Shooting my shot!

Hello ladies im single and need friends!! May be lover!!Partner it’s pretty cold out here and wanna start building a lasting loving friendship 👭 my love for girls 🤷🏽‍♀i bet you wouldnt regret it🧚🏼‍♀Precisely south south.Exhales🤧drops pen📝

• Haha 1
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, omomegbe said:

I don't know if this is okay, but I am new here and trying to make an introduce yourself post, all to no avail. Can someone please help me out. Pleaseeee

@kimi could you help her get on it?

• Thanks 1
  • Moderators

I don't know if this is okay, but I am new here and trying to make an introduce yourself post, all to no avail. Can someone please help me out. Pleaseeee

Hi... what issues are you having with it? I'll need more details k

Welcome aboard 😊

15 hours ago, kimi said:

Hi... what issues are you having with it? I'll need more details k

Welcome aboard 😊

Hello Kimi, thank you. I have been able to get a hang of it. Spent the night studying it. Lol. But there is a new problem (sorry, I seem to be having a lot lately).  Whenever I try to log in, says password isn't correct and I always have to use the forget password thing to resolve it. Can you help me out. 😔 

On Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 9:08 AM, Hadass said:

Hello ladies im single and need friends!! May be lover!!Partner it’s pretty cold out here and wanna start building a lasting loving friendship 👭 my love for girls 🤷🏽‍♀i bet you wouldnt regret it🧚🏼‍♀Precisely south south.Exhales🤧drops pen📝

Hello hadass, South south reporting for duty. Lol. Where are you located? I am in Lagos BTW. Would love to be your friend, it's really cold out here.. 

• Haha 1
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, omomegbe said:

Hello Kimi, thank you. I have been able to get a hang of it. Spent the night studying it. Lol. But there is a new problem (sorry, I seem to be having a lot lately).  Whenever I try to log in, says password isn't correct and I always have to use the forget password thing to resolve it. Can you help me out. 😔 

Hahahaha. Are you sure you type in the correct characters? It's case sensitive as well. 

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. Are you sure you type in the correct characters? It's case sensitive as well. 

Yes, the exact one. But everytime, It says incorrect password, when I use the forget password, I use the same password as the new one and it goes through 

• Moderators

Yes, the exact one. But everytime, It says incorrect password, when I use the forget password, I use the same password as the new one and it goes through 

That's strange. @FlyJ your territory ma. Lol 

• Administrators
9 hours ago, omomegbe said:

Hmm. Can you try using a new password?