Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

My dad and his boyfriend came to visit me and my boyfriend' - Gay wrestler, Matt Cage

FlyJ

• Administrators

5b8724a8707e3.JPG

American wrestler, Matt Cage shared photos from a recent meeting with his gay dad. According to him, 'my dad and his boyfriend came to Chicago to visit my and my boyfriend'.

DlZYzUFWsAUmmmA.jpg

Source

• Like 1

Now this is cute!!! This would be me, my wife and one of our gay daughters soon.. (that's if one of my kids does turn gay. I would really love that but well, whatever) 

I love love abeg!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2018 at 1:26 AM, vina said:

Now this is cute!!! This would be me, my wife and one of our gay daughters soon.. (that's if one of my kids does turn gay. I would really love that but well, whatever) 

I love love abeg!!!

Hahahaha! I thought I was the only one who wished that! I often imagine my first daughter being androgynous, real sporty or athletic -ish and just really charmingly sweet. 

Sometimes, I imagine her younger sister teasing her about a girl she likes but is too shy to ask out. Lol. Her younger sister is always straight, very feminine, charming and just real mature for her age. 

The third is always just quiet....maybe he will be a boy.... I dunno...

45 minutes ago, dequeen said:

Hahahaha! I thought I was the only one who wished that! I often imagine my first daughter being androgynous, real sporty or athletic -ish and just really charmingly sweet. 

Sometimes, I imagine her younger sister teasing her about a girl she likes but is too shy to ask out. Lol. Her younger sister is always straight, very feminine, charming and just real mature for her age. 

The third is always just quiet....maybe he will be a boy.... I dunno...

Wow!!! You already have them all figured out, labeled and even gave them character o. Lool... 

God is wonderful, you'll now give birth to three boys and none of them will now be gay sef. kikiki

21 minutes ago, vina said:

Wow!!! You already have them all figured out, labeled and even gave them character o. Lool... 

God is wonderful, you'll now give birth to three boys and none of them will now be gay sef. kikiki

Haaaaaa!!!!! I reject ooooo!!!! Orukojesu!!!!!! God, mbok, 3 girls , let them all be straight sef, na them sabi. 😅