Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

NL Head Count

kimi

• Moderators

It's so quiet in here... 

What's everyone up to? Let's mark attendance and while you are at it, type your activity update below 😊🤠

Nepa took down our wires today. Neighbors were not prompt in contributing their money last month. And personally i refuse to keep going around asking people for money like a tax collector. Why can't people just do the right thing?

So now, I'm sitting at my PC, Irritated by the sound of my gen. Because all i can think about is "na my money dey burn so".

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Hawken said:

Nepa took down our wires today. Neighbors were not prompt in contributing their money last month. And personally i refuse to keep going around asking people for money like a tax collector. Why can't people just do the right thing?

So now, I'm sitting at my PC, Irritated by the sound of my gen. Because all i can think about is "na my money dey burn so".

Lol..

I know that feeling.. I am always the tax collector. Very annoying something. I have decided that come next month, the baton would be passed to someone else. Otherwise, we would all stay in darkness.

On 9/6/2018 at 5:34 AM, Ivyy said:

Lol..

I know that feeling.. I am always the tax collector. Very annoying something. I have decided that come next month, the baton would be passed to someone else. Otherwise, we would all stay in darkness.

Honestly. I'm ready for them this month. Na them go dey come knock. I won't ask anybody for a dime.

On 9/5/2018 at 7:34 PM, Hawken said:
On 9/5/2018 at 7:34 PM, Hawken said:

Why can't people just do the right thing?

NA PMB that is why😃