Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What Are Your Thoughts Girls

kimi

• Moderators

The rains though.... loving it? 

As usual, some random thoughts popped into my head and I just had to share 😁

At the point you are right now, do you think you can be with someone who is still struggling with the guilt brought by religious beliefs? Do you think you will be able to go through that with someone... why?

Part of the reasons why l broke my relationship is just this.

Some people think you should just be there receiving all the swings all in the name of love. They think you are a basketball net when they like they shoot or hold the ball. 

Dealing with someone with struggle is not a joking matter. it could bring a lot of stress on you mentally and emotionally. 

So the best bet is to let them go.

• Like 1

Nah!!! I wouldn't  put myself through that. My kind of girl should be ready for marriage sef.

i recently met someone i clicked with but when i asked about marriage, she was like we are in Nigeria, bla bla bla. And i was like bye felicia...I'm at that stage where you need to be confident in your sexuality to be with me. 

People who aren't comfortable with their sexuality due to gilt caused by religious beliefs are difficult to be with. One moment she is happily receiving tones of orgasms from you, the next she is sobbing and praying to her god to deliver her from the spirit of lesbianism. Pheeww

19 hours ago, vina said:

Nah!!! I wouldn't  put myself through that. My kind of girl should be ready for marriage sef.

i recently met someone i clicked with but when i asked about marriage, she was like we are in Nigeria, bla bla bla. And i was like bye felicia...I'm at that stage where you need to be confident in your sexuality to be with me. 

Oya cum lets marry na !! N strt hvn kids🕊

4 hours ago, vina said:

Lmao. Sounds really tempting.

i'm cuming!!!! 

4 hours ago, vina said:

Lmao. Sounds really tempting.

i'm cuming!!!! 

Im waiting..🍽

On 9/9/2018 at 6:42 PM, vina said:

Nail to the head! 

Can't deal with that anymore. There are many battles still in front of us such as raising kids in a homophobic world, not being invited for some of the family events, people judging us for our sexuality and not for who we really are, queer people relationship hassles, etc. Religious struggle is so High School drama.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...