Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Be you

Guest You alone

Guest You alone

"Don't waste years struggling with yourself just accept yourself the way you are.."  she called me woman

It's nice when I read this book and see some older homosexuals talking.. it gives me a sense of encouragement..that "we" can do it too!

1 hour ago, Guest You alone said:

"Don't waste years struggling with yourself just accept yourself the way you are.."  she called me woman

It's nice when I read this book and see some older homosexuals talking.. it gives me a sense of encouragement..that "we" can do it too!

True queer spotted. We need true allies. Its hard in the comm here but indecisiveness does more harm than good.

"If you can't bold it, quit it" - Me

Welcome home

Guest You alone

In school today..and talking about lesbian marriage, this girl wearing her rainbow clothes.. kept saying how a father doesn't make any difference in her life.. oh! I actually heard her talking about her girlfriend earlier when a guy declared he would never work in OUT ( insert city name)..it's an organization that supports LGBT here and this girl went to that guy  and said "yea that's my shit!" I was still thinking about what that statement meant when she began questioning the teacher and defending sexuality.. and god! Is she smart! Sometimes.. just sometimes you gotta believe in whites..