Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Still on marriage issue

queenDee

As a married woman

1, can you tell your spouse that you are bisexual 

2, can you bring your girlfriend to your home

As a lesbian

1, can your f***k your girlfriends husband

1. Some men know that their wife is bisexual  and they don't see anything wrong with it.

I have a friend who said her husband  knew she was bisexual and he was supportive but on some occasions when she brakes  up with her girl, She was always too devastated and he always  felt very bad about it. And on the last occasion he asked her to show him how lesbians make love so that he can at least try.

She said he didn't want it anymore because during breakup she is always too dysfunctional for the family for a long period. 

2. People do bring their girls home. Most especially if the man is not very stable (like a field worker or if he work across state). Even  when he sees her, he sees her as the wife best friend. 

f***king your girlfriend's husband is madness. For what ever reason a lot of complications could come from that.

This question just reminded me of a movie l once watched. 

The ladies were having sex mid day on her matrimonial bed when the husband just came home impromptu. 

They didn't have a enough time to dress up. So the wife ran quickly behind the mirror but the girlfriiend could not find a place to hide. So she put up a brave face and waited for man to walk into the room.

When he did walk in he saw this pretty girl he once saved from rape standing half naked in the middle of his room  and he was in shocked but she said to him, she came to show him appreciation for what he last did. And she just push him down and rode him with pains in her eyes even as her girlfriend (the wife) watch them in shock.

To cut the long story, she did that to save the  situation but she ended up with unwanted pregnancy that almost took her life and destroy her relationship but love did prevail  though.

And common sense will tell you that the man would not want to see you around his wife again.

1. Some men know that their wife is bisexual  and they don't see anything wrong with it.

I have a friend who said her husband  knew she was bisexual and he was supportive but on some occasions when she brakes  up with her girl, She was always too devastated and he always  felt very bad about it. And on the last occasion he asked her to show him how lesbians make love so that he can at least try.

She said he didn't want it anymore because during breakup she is always too dysfunctional for the family for a long period. 

2. People do bring their girls home. Most especially if the man is not very stable (like a field worker or if he work across state). Even  when he sees her, he sees her as the wife best friend. 

f***king your girlfriend's husband is madness. For what ever reason a lot of complications could come from that.

This question just reminded me of a movie l once watched. 

The ladies were having sex mid day on her matrimonial bed when the husband just came home impromptu. 

They didn't have a enough time to dress up. So the wife ran quickly behind the mirror but the girlfriiend could not find a place to hide. So she put up a brave face and waited for man to walk into the room.

When he did walk in he saw this pretty girl he once saved from rape standing half naked in the middle of his room  and he was in shocked but she said to him, she came to show him appreciation for what he last did. And she just push him down and rode him with pains in her eyes even as her girlfriend (the wife) watch them in shock.

To cut the long story, she did that to save the  situation but she ended up with unwanted pregnancy that almost took her life and destroy her relationship but love did prevail  though.

And common sense will tell you that the man would not want to see you around his wife again.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, MENA said:

Hahahahahahahahhahahahaha at the words in bold. This story line though. Lol

On 9/19/2018 at 2:18 PM, queenDee said:

did I add that the wife is also in support?

I understand that but such act can awake the beast in us sometimes. That is the reason why l do not support or encourage such act. It could fun but it may not end up well unless if she is a girl you don't want to keep.

Like in the story l told above, the husband ended going after the wife's girlfriend and when he was in distress. And wanted to seek comfort with her. When she refuse, the man insisted and wanted  to have his way because she lives in a brothel. So couldn't understand why she will refuse him and he is the general in the town and well respected. 

So she cut loose as they argued. She told him straight that she in love with the wife and she only did had sex with him just to save situation and she tired of hiding that is her the wife loves not him.

The husband got so angry ( a wife that would't even let him touch?) and he gave her a dirty slap and she fell and hit her head against the bed  frame and she died.

He was in shock when he realized that the girl is dead because he did not intend that.

So when the wife realized that her girlfriend was late, she grieved deeply.

The husband could not stand the pain that the wife was going through, so he wrote a note on how the girlfriend had died  and how sorry he was so he shot himself. 

The funny part is after she read the note he wrote she never even care of the husband's death rather she even grieved the more for her girlfriend. 

23 hours ago, Damiee said:

Lmao what a movie.

Yeah, a good one at that😁 

The chemistry between the girls was something else.

The other girl was actually a prostitute that was sent to blackmail the other girl (Rich man's daughter) by seducing her but ended up falling for her.

The rich girl finally fought out about the blackmail but still she forgave the prostitute because she has fallen for her.

One evening the father was taking a stroll when he saw the daughter and the prostitute making out in their usual spot.

So he got so  angry and disown her and sent her to the convent. But some how her sisters helped her to escape.

When she got back, the father gave her only condition not to send her back, is for her to marry man of his choices.

So that is how she got married to that general and the whol the story l narrated above.😁

• Moderators
1 hour ago, MENA said:

The husband got so angry ( a wife that would't even let him touch?) and he gave her a dirty slap and she fell and hit her head against the bed  frame and she died.

He was in shock when he realized that the girl is dead because he did not intend that.

So when the wife realized that her girlfriend was late, she grieved deeply.

The husband could not stand the pain that the wife was going through, so he wrote a note on how the girlfriend had died  and how sorry he was so he shot himself. 

Hahahahahahahaha... at the words in bold. MENA o.... you will not kill me. Na wa. Is this the end of the movie? So much happened in a short window of 2hours!

• Moderators
1 hour ago, MENA said:

Yeah, a good one at that😁 

The chemistry between the girls was something else.

The other girl was actually a prostitute that was sent to blackmail the other girl (Rich man's daughter) by seducing her but ended up falling for her.

The rich girl finally fought out about the blackmail but still she forgave the prostitute because she has fallen for her.

One evening the father was taking a stroll when he saw the daughter and the prostitute making out in their usual spot.

So he got so  angry and disown her and sent her to the convent. But some how her sisters helped her to escape.

When she got back, the father gave her only condition not to send her back, is for her to marry man of his choices.

So that is how she got married to that general and the whol the story l narrated above.😁

Looool. Thanks for the narration. Gave me a good laugh

Funny enough is not an English movie and it has been shared in this house before😁.

What interest me the most is their pretty faces and the  fact that she was a prostitute but love made her stop prostitution. They went through a lot of hurdles together.

I remember when the prostitute went to abort the pregnancy she was at the point of death. The physician that there was nothing they could. Everybody had given up and was waiting for her death but the rich girl never gave up rather she prayed and cared for her by her self and she some how survived it for love seek.

And other part of the movie l love was the extend the prostitute went to get converted  at the convent to be a nun just to have access to get the rich girl (her lover) escape. How she was beaten badly with a lot of wounds and how the prostitute keep her at the brothel to nurse her. 

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, MENA said:

Funny enough is not an English movie

Hahahahaha. I just knew it!

10 minutes ago, MENA said:

How she was beaten badly with a lot of wounds and how the prostitute keep her at the brothel to nurse her. 

Hahahahahahaahha. I practically spat all over my screen laughing at this bit. Thanks MENA!

1 hour ago, Gimbiyya said:

Lol now I'm curious about this movie. What's the name of the movie please? @MENA

I can't remember the name for now. It is a nor English series but the one l watched was the cut version of the two lovers which is about three hours long l guess.

I will try to get the link and share it.

51 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. I just knew it!

Hahahahahahaahha. I practically spat all over my screen laughing at this bit. Thanks MENA!

@kimi you have been laughing along😁 but do you know that there is alot of lessons to be learnt from that movie?

When the prostitute almost died from the abortion, how the rich girl was scared? I was left in tears watching that seen.

Their chemistry was very strong.

When she escaped the convent, and was living at the brothel, the rich father placed a large value on the rich girl. So she was kinapped from the brothel. 

When the rich dad was threatening to send the rich girl back, the sisters went to pleased with prostitute to leave the town if not their father will kill her but the prostitute didn't mind she refuse not untill they told her that if she really love their sister she would leave the town. That was when she accepted to leave.

The sisters of the rich girl didn't understand the type of relationship but they where supportive when they saw how their sister cared about the prostitute. 

Eventually before all this, the rich girl made stop prostitution. She said no man had ever kissed the way rich girl did. So she couldn't stand a man to touch her, so she just stop on her own.

The madam of he brothel was supportive after the rich girl paid her a lot of money to care for the prostitute and her accommodation before she finally got her a house outside the main town.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, MENA said:

I was left in tears watching that seen.

Hahahahahaha. I can only imagine. It does seem like an interesting movie

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahaha. I can only imagine. It does seem like an interesting movie

Yes it is. One of the best l have watched. They acted it just like a colonial movie just like tipping the velvet.

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, MENA said:

Yes it is. One of the best l have watched. They acted it just like a colonial movie just like tipping the velvet.

Oh nice.... that was one lovely movie!

32 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

Lmao :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

You just came here and started laughing abi @kimi Don impact the spirit of laughter upon you? Because she has been laughing through this trend. 

Abeg tell us what is funny joor.😁

11 hours ago, MENA said:

You just came here and started laughing abi @kimi Don impact the spirit of laughter upon you? Because she has been laughing through this trend. 

Abeg tell us what is funny joor.😁

Seriously, the story is funny and I would love to see the movie. So, get us the title. Tipping the velvet was a good one.

ok here is the movie (Crisabel from the spanish series Tierra de Lobos) . This is a cut version of the series that tells the complete story of the rich girl and the prostitute. This is the subtitled one and is in three parts. @kimi, @Teewhy @Gimbiyya

here is the 2nd part. I hope you will enjoy it. From me to you for the weekend😜😆