Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Allure

MENA

Most times when we watch movies, it is not just another movie these are things happening in our everyday life. Whether being an Africa  or western movie.

I came across this movie called Allure and l just felt like sharing my opinion here.

Allure was actually a female hot  cleaner that was employed to do routine job in this family that has just a daughter. 

Allure met the little girl, she became interested in her and one thing lead to the other and she took advantage of a situation and couraged her to run away from her family.  So she started camping the little girl and giving her promises of helping her stand. 

And the little girl felt love but not knowing or understanding that allure was losting after her.

Allure did some insane things and finally she raped the girl after wish the little girl  ran back home. 

When Allure realize that the little girl has gone she was so heart broken.

And l was like wake up Allure, she doesn't even love you in that way in the first place.

My take on this, is some people violate little girls some times and call it love. When the little girl does not even understand what is happening. 

Most especially in the secondary level. You will see senior student forcing a Jss1 student into what she does not even understand.  Sometimes these girls fall for it out of fear not because they understand it. And some are introduced into it when they don't even understand their body yet.

All these l see it as violation 

I once told a story here of my friend that was introduced  or may l call it violated. 

22yrs later, she is still confused about her relationship with the lady and she can't  leave her because she doesn't know where to start from. Even after getting married to her in the UK.

I believe the root cause of all that was because she was being vviolated when she was too young to understand and the lady took advantage of her.

Please people should stop felling for under age girls, that's no love is violation.

Let them grow and choose their path please!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kimi said:

I agree...

Thanks MENA for sharing. 

You are welcome her holiness. 😊

When l watched this movie, lt got me really thinking and at the time angry at how she was making the little girl feel guilty of what she doesn't even understand as if she was ungrateful. And this things happenens every now and then.

I've seen this movie. That cleaner lady though, she's a predator and mentally unstable little bitch. Taking advantage of a naive teenage girl from a broken home.