Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

INVADED!!

MENA

Assuming you have been away for a while and turned to formaliz and you discovered that your zone has been misaligned, has been restructured. Now your fingers can not even reached the walls like it use to be. 

And you just till quietly  performed and later, you decided to talk about it and Bea, is telling you that no man came to invade the zone and you are like but that is not the way l left the horizon!

How best will you handle this situation?

• Haha 2

Lwkmh!!! The slangs are just too hilarious!!! Reminds me of when I heard a guy calling penis, area 1 and the vagina, roundabout.

Hehhehehehe!

By the way, is the question here how best will you handle being cheated on??

20 minutes ago, dequeen said:

Lwkmh!!! The slangs are just too hilarious!!! Reminds me of when I heard a guy calling penis, area 1 and the vagina, roundabout.

Hehhehehehe!

By the way, is the question here how best will you handle being cheated on??

She said she did not cheat but to you, the alignment of the horizon did not align again. So how will you handle that situation?😁

7 hours ago, MENA said:

She said she did not cheat but to you, the alignment of the horizon did not align again. So how will you handle that situation?😁

Point made

Your zone fit just don miss you Wella na. And you know say that area dey get times and seasons. 

Na which kind finger wey fit destroy the Congo like that na?? Abi na cassava be the culprit??

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

This is too funny 😂😂

Mena, you are hilarious.

You know my Holiness @kimi is in the house so  l have to put it on PG mode because SNL mode will be too harsh make my Holiness no sai l dey worldly.😂😂

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, vina said:

Your zone fit just don miss you Wella na. And you know say that area dey get times and seasons. 

Na which kind finger wey fit destroy the Congo like that na?? Abi na cassava be the culprit??

Na cassava be the suspect na!

Abi you nor code?

In that case I can't perform oh it happened with my ex once I asked her she didn't deny so I went away got drunk and slept off that's one thing I know she hates and I know say she done dey 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, MENA said:

You know my Holiness @kimi is in the house so  l have to put it on PG mode because SNL mode will be too harsh make my Holiness no sai l dey worldly.😂😂

Hahahahah. I will pend that recruitment to the temple. You need to be cleansed.

You people are spoilt o. Lol. I had no clue what I was reading till I read dequeen's comment. Lol

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahah. I will pend that recruitment to the temple. You need to be cleansed.

You people are spoilt o. Lol. I had no clue what I was reading till I read dequeen's comment. Lol

:597f828fda50e_tw_frown1::597f81f5746e6_tw_bawling1:🏇🕍

• Haha 1

On 10/6/2018 at 2:03 PM, MENA said:

Assuming you have been away for a while and turned to formaliz and you discovered that your zone has been misaligned, has been restructured. Now your fingers can not even reached the walls like it use to be. 

And you just till quietly  performed and later, you decided to talk about it and Bea, is telling you that no man came to invade the zone and you are like but that is not the way l left the horizon!

How best will you handle this situation?

Bae be denying forgetting that no one knows your zone better than yourself.😂

I'd just point these changes to her to the point she can't even deny anymore. It's either she tell me what or who did the restructuring or I go on hunger strike. 

1 hour ago, Gimbiyya said:

Bae be denying forgetting that no one knows your zone better than yourself.😂

I'd just point these changes to her to the point she can't even deny anymore. It's either she tell me what or who did the restructuring or I go on hunger strike. 

Hahaha! Abi o?

First of all, who tell landlady say area don scatter? How she take know say na agbero be the culprit? And how ogoro take jump sef so tey fence bend? And las las, how landlady take know say the zone nor straight again abi she carry tape do measurement?

Okay bye🤸🤸🤸

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Hipstar said:

First of all, who tell landlady say area don scatter? How she take know say na agbero be the culprit? And how ogoro take jump sef so tey fence bend? And las las, how landlady take know say the zone nor straight again abi she carry tape do measurement?

Okay bye🤸🤸🤸

Like someone once said, who knows the horizon better than a lesbian? Wen be sai na der she dey do her own computation, aba?

If you even wake landlady from sleep sef she go even tell you sai dy/dx is proportional to c.😦😃

• Haha 1

Hahahaha!!! See pidgin English professors nau. Abeg hold night classes for some of us make we catch up mbok, before person sell us for our own country. 😂