Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What Would You Do?

VINA

Let's assume that your current bae that you love so much and who swears that she's faithful to you comes home crying one day that shes pregnant for a dude.

Its her ex whom she slept with while drunk and she doesn't feel anything for him anymore.

how would you feel in this scenario?

would you forgive her?

if you forgive her, what do you guys do about the pregnancy?

• Moderators

Wow.... I would be very sad indeed because a baby complicates everything and leaves us open to security risks should the guy decide to blackmail etc...

The truth is that forgiveness won't be difficult but we would have to take things a day at a time from then on considering It's not "our" baby. It's "their" baby..

• Upvote 1

Truly it can never be our baby. Dude will forever be the father of the baby and might even want to be active in his baby's upbringing. 

I'd forgive her and the decision on what to do with the pregnancy is solely hers. When I want a baby, I'd plan for it. I don't like anyone surprising me with an unplanned pregnancy. 

• Upvote 1

Lol. 

A few months ago, would have probably answered this question differently. 

I would forgive her. It’s going to involve a lot of groveling on her part, but I would...eventually. 

As for the baby, it’s her decision, whether the father is in the picture or not. Who says 3 people can’t raise a baby? 😏

• Like 1

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Lol. 

A few months ago, would have probably answered this question differently. 

I would forgive her. It’s going to involve a lot of groveling on her part, but I would...eventually. 

As for the baby, it’s her decision, whether the father is in the picture or not. Who says 3 people can’t raise a baby? 😏

Tell us what changed? 🙄

Wawu!! Nice answers and funny ones. Lool.

Those that would stay, y'all are strong. So you would stay with your girlfriend, watch her grow bigger and watch her stomach swell knowing it has nothing to do with you? Prolly go through all the pregnancy with her and be there when she births the baby? New borns can cry o. especially when it's not yours.  lool.

Then if the guy decides to be a beesh nko? 

• Moderators

Lol. It's easy to respond to these hypothetical scenarios with our heads but when you insert the image of someone you deeply care for and love, then you begin to see it all in a different light. 

• Like 1

Is easier said then done. 

I have witnessed this scenario here in Naija is not a movie. It was a close friend of mine. I told the story here before.

All the she got most times from the so called supportive and understanding bae that once said she will be there for her was "this bastard child of yours"

"Come and carry this bastard child of yours from here "

"This is the fruit of your unfaithfulness "

"Can't this bastard child of yours shut a f*ck up?"

I heard this words many  times from the mouth of her so called bae. Is not them say.

She never loved the boy even till the boy was almost an adult.

It was when my friend could not take it anymore and decided to call off the marriage that was when she changed her bad attitude. This was like when the boy was almost 16.

• Moderators
59 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

Mena with stories that always touches the bone marrow. Lol

Hahahahaha. You're something else. 

7 hours ago, vina said:

Marriage Ke? They were together for morethan 16 years?? Wawu.

Yes and they are still together till today.

Maybe about 25yrs now. They did about 10yrs in Naija before they went to the U.K to get married and they are based there now.

7 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

Mena with stories that always touches the bone marrow. Lol

Yeah! Am a very realistic person. 😁

My elder brother once told me

"learn from other people's mistakes because if you want to experience it all, you may not be alive to tell the story"

You see, must times l tell these stories because l want people to understand that gay life is as serious as straight people's  life.

Sometimes some gay people make decisions because there see it as Just fun forgetting that your partner may not be seeing it that way. Then things gets complicated and then boom!

Then things gets drastic.

Before get involve pls take time to process things firsts or if you are already involved take time till to process things and peacefully leave before things gets out of hand. At that point you know you can't understand things any more.

A stiche in time saves nine!😁

1 hour ago, MENA said:

Yes and they are still together till today.

Maybe about 25yrs now. They did about 10yrs in Naija before they went to the U.K to get married and they are based there now.

Wow!! They are legit

On 10/18/2018 at 5:05 PM, vina said:

Wow!! They are legit

Yes they are.😁 

Her son was even bearing her bae's name before things went gaga so she came back to Naijia to do change of name for the boy because she didn't have right over her son and her bae was using it to get back at her must times.

6 hours ago, MENA said:

Yes they are.😁 

Her son was even bearing her bar's name before things went gaga so she came back to Naijia to do change of name for the boy because she didn't have right over her son and her bae was using it to get back at her must times.

Tell me something. Yet the bae still kept calling the boy a bastard?? Ahn ahn. That kind privilege

4 hours ago, vina said:

Tell me something. Yet the bae still kept calling the boy a bastard?? Ahn ahn. That kind privilege

No. She actually changed when she saw that my friend was serious to call it off after she came to Nigeria with the son to do change of name.

So she did put her ass together. But what l see there is that they are just living together because my friend belongs to the group of people that do not know how to start over.

Sorry to say, that woman is a beast and she will always be a beast to me.

8 hours ago, MENA said:

No. She actually changed when she saw that my friend was serious to call it off after she came to Nigeria with the son to do change of name.

So she did put her ass together. But what l see there is that they are just living together because my friend belongs to the group of people that do not know how to start over.

Sorry to say, that woman is a beast and she will always be a beast to me.

It's well. One day she will find the courage to leave.

4 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Sweet Lord!

Dear Lord!

Good Gracious!

Ivvy this one wen you just come here dey shout so.

Eagle carry your chicken or aboki carry your engine when dey outside?

Abeg tell us wetin happen joor!😁

1 hour ago, MENA said:

Ivvy this one wen you just come here dey shout so.

Eagle carry your chicken or aboki carry your engine when dey outside?

Abeg tell us wetin happen joor!😁

Lol @MENA D matta too heavy for mouth. Naim make me dey exclaim so.

i no know wetin i go talk abi write for here.

Words fail me..😀