Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Any girl in Lagos, ready for a serious thing?? Single and searching

Mamah

Been trying to join the team for months or so but I didn't get quick response from the admin.  Anyways. I am here now. Thankful!!....

So I am officially in the market now,  searching....  Searching for a cool,  calm and collected femme babe who stays in Lagos,  and is ready for something serious. 

About me: well,  I am a very blunt person (if you have problem with the truth then you can't be friends with me cos I am always straight forward as a targeted arrow,  I dont lie,  bend,  or deceive, I try to be truthful at all times hence,  I hate lies. 

I am light skinned,  some people say I am pretty,  me I don't know oo🙈🙈🙈🙈. I am slim, have got some boobs tho that can be satisfactory 😂😂😂.

I am a good talker,  I like to make people laugh n I am very naughty especially when I was joke with words. 

I am neat and I love a neat person and I love sex.  Not random sex but quality sex.  Plus I am a calabar girl so be warned!!...  

Plz babes that are single ooo,  abeg I don't want another drama with a babe that already have someone.  I do only femme or stemme so stud abeg make una no vex... Slide into my dm babes... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, vina said:

Lagos people come thruuuuuuu oooo... Looool.. 

Why am i not in lagos oooo. Village people why!!!

Haha 👅👅👅

5 hours ago, vina said:

Lagos people come thruuuuuuu oooo... Looool.. 

Why am i not in lagos oooo. Village people why!!!

U want to pitch another tent there too?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2018 at 11:38 PM, Mahrhima said:

Been trying to join the team for months or so but I didn't get quick response from the admin.  Anyways. I am here now. Thankful!!....

I have only had sex with a lady once and I can't forget the experience. I visited a friend and she ended up f***king me, it was super exciting,  and the feeling is heavenly.  Wanna try that soon with a very clean girl....  And I do just one partner. So if you are up for a serious fling that could lead to something real. No cheating pls hit me up,  I also wanna try hook ups on clean chicks too.  

PS: I no know say p**sy they sweet like that ooo

Babe the first time I got kissed by a babe, it was so sweet that I needed more of it, we met at the fela shrine,way back, we danced all thru the night, somehow we exchanged our numbers,she came visiting me in my hostel then, she gave me a wet kiss, and did all the paparazzi down my p**sy, we were together for sometime, Before I graduates we lost our contacts, I went looking for her in the estate where she stays, I was told she has relocated back to Warri,that was how I missed her, it's been years since then but that experience is still fresh in my memory. 

• Haha 1

Ejiro was so protective, she loved me and she could kiss me anywhere..Ever since then I have been looking for someone who could bring back that unique feelings in me. It's been years like I said I have not found undiluted love, Am very hopeful that someday I will. 

hi am new here and am based in lagos never really been with a girl before but am interested and it would have to be someone i can communicate with and build a friendship with. if clean is the word hell yes

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2018 at 10:24 AM, Ewoma said:

Babe the first time I got kissed by a babe, it was so sweet that I needed more of it, we met at the fela shrine,way back, we danced all thru the night, somehow we exchanged our numbers,she came visiting me in my hostel then, she gave me a wet kiss, and did all the paparazzi down my p**sy, we were together for sometime, Before I graduates we lost our contacts, I went looking for her in the estate where she stays, I was told she has relocated back to Warri,that was how I missed her, it's been years since then but that experience is still fresh in my memory. 

That babe must have really left a mark..... Hmm.....  

On 11/27/2018 at 12:22 PM, Ewoma said:

Ejiro was so protective, she loved me and she could kiss me anywhere..Ever since then I have been looking for someone who could bring back that unique feelings in me. It's been years like I said I have not found undiluted love, Am very hopeful that someday I will. 

I'm sure you will sugar

On 11/28/2018 at 11:01 AM, dunyte said:

hi am new here and am based in lagos never really been with a girl before but am interested and it would have to be someone i can communicate with and build a friendship with. if clean is the word hell yes

Wow....  I sometimes like to do newbies...their innocence thrills me.  It makes me remember my first time... Lolzzzz...  

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Mahrhima said:

Wow....  I sometimes like to do newbies...their innocence thrills me.  It makes me remember my first time... Lolzzzz...  

Please how many innocence have you taken?

Asking for the house 😐😆

So I was advised to resurrect this thread.  So resurrect I sha.... 

So I am officially in the market now,  searching....  Searching for a cool,  calm and collected femme babe who stays in Lagos,  and is ready for something serious. 

About me: well,  I am a very blunt person (if you have problem with the truth then you can't be friends with me cos I am always straight forward as a targeted arrow,  I dont lie,  bend,  or deceive, I try to be truthful at all times hence,  I hate lies. 

I am light skinned,  some people say I am pretty,  me I don't know oo🙈🙈🙈🙈. I am slim, have got some boobs tho that can be satisfactory 😂😂😂.

I am a good talker,  I like to make people laugh n I am very naughty especially when I was joke with words. 

I am neat and I love a neat person and I love sex.  Not random sex but quality sex.  Plus I am a calabar girl so be warned!!...  

Plz babes that are single ooo,  abeg I don't want another drama with a babe that already have someone.  I do only femme or stemme so stud abeg make una no vex... Slide into my dm babes... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kimi said:

Nice going! I hereby pronounce my blessing upon your quest. May it be to you as you have desired 📿 

Hahahahahhah...... Lolzzzz... Plz pray that nobody should break my heart oooo.  Dem girls like to dey break heart 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Mahrhima said:

Hahahahahhah...... Lolzzzz... Plz pray that nobody should break my heart oooo.  Dem girls like to dey break heart 

Looool. 

5 minutes ago, Mahrhima said:

Hahahahahhah...... Lolzzzz... Plz pray that nobody should break my heart oooo. Dem girls like to dey break heart.

Hian, if na that one you dey reason, then dem don break em to pieces be that aaa.. 😂

10 minutes ago, scarlet said:

Hian, if na that one you dey reason, then dem don break em to pieces be that aaa.. 😂

my sister,  dem no dey pity oooo.... They will dash it to pieces like a clay pot

• 4 months later...