Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How many days, months, years was your longest lesbian relationship?

VINA

How long was your longest lesbian relationship and when it did end, what caused the break up?

i want to test a theory that says 'gay relationships almost never lasts long''. 

I usually don't settle after a break up but once i do, its usually for longer but my longest relationship was for 3 years and some months.

we could have got married but i just didnt believe in the dynamics anymore so we ended things.

who wants to beat my record of 3years???? 

2 hours ago, vina said:

I usually don't settle after a break up but once i do, its usually for longer but my longest relationship was for 3 years and some months.

we could have got married but i just didnt believe in the dynamics anymore so we ended things.

who wants to beat my record of 3years???? 

Well done, even though I don't believe a word from that.. mine was a year and a few months.

1 hour ago, Hipstar said:

Well done, even though I don't believe a word from that.. mine was a year and a few months.

Lmao. You don't believe I was with one person for years??? Lool. U still tried.

9 minutes ago, Jenny1403 said:

6 months and few days... I deserve  a proper long service  award 🏆

One gold medal coming up.

Hey stranger..

2 hours ago, vina said:

Lmao. You don't believe I was with one person for years??? Lool. U still tried.

It sure wasn’t one person , I’m sure there were side kicks

25 minutes ago, M2DD said:

It sure wasn’t one person , I’m sure there were side kicks

One girl, 3 years plus and yes we both made mistakes but we still stuck together o.

43 minutes ago, M2DD said:

Mine was 2 years plus , I relocated , started sleeping with someone else, had to break up with her.

Awwww! Distance been breaking relatinships since 1800. Beht wait o!! If its me now,you will call me heart breaker o.

2 years is a wawu something tho. U tried

My last girlfriend and I were together for 5 years but truly in love for 3years plus, hung on the thread for 2 years plus till I was able to walk away. 

We had planned to elope, marry and damn everyone but she lost the nerve along the lines .

I cheated but that was because she was already giving me hard times so I tried to find love on here, worst mistake sef. 

Well, I finally walked out and it feels good to breathe freely again. 

2 hours ago, vina said:

So 5 years just broke my damn record!!!! Pheww. That's a frigging long time and holding on for extra 2 years? @ChazBee your medal is coming up.

Hahahahaha, I did break your record huh? Yeah, 5 years was quite long but the last few months was excruciating 

5 hours ago, ChazBee said:

Hahahahaha, I did break your record huh? Yeah, 5 years was quite long but the last few months was excruciating 

Awwwww. Its not easy to be with one person that long. It takes hardwork, dedication and commitment to keep things going. 

Hmmmn .... never had a steady one for as long as I can remember. But met someone online in 2012 and due to distance we never met ad gradually grew apart. I have always been a player. We finally moved to same town last year and met in April last year.... since then we have been growing strong. I always look forward to seeing her smile . 

Note . She caught me cheating on her and kept quiet for 2days . Then called me out on it . No drama ooo. Just said she would appreciate I let her know when next I want to do that. It melted my heart .... 2012- still going strong

1 hour ago, avvi said:

Hmmmn .... never had a steady one for as long as I can remember. But met someone online in 2012 and due to distance we never met ad gradually grew apart. I have always been a player. We finally moved to same town last year and met in April last year.... since then we have been growing strong. I always look forward to seeing her smile . 

Note . She caught me cheating on her and kept quiet for 2days . Then called me out on it . No drama ooo. Just said she would appreciate I let her know when next I want to do that. It melted my heart .... 2012- still going strong

You get luck sai slap nor follow😁

• Haha 1

I have had  4yrs but my longest is 5yr my student teacher lover that was like from SS1 till l was in year 2 in the Uni. Though l cheated severally but she be goal keeper she had always wanted be back till l finally zaab.😎

2 hours ago, avvi said:

Wait! You can't count the old years when you guys didn't meet na or can you? Oh you can but you have to take out the years you guys broke up.

1 hour ago, MENA said:

I have had  4yrs but my longest is 5yr my student teacher lover that was like from SS1 till l was in year 2 in the Uni. Though l cheated severally but she be goal keeper she had always wanted be back till l finally zaab.😎

Later they will say I am bad. Just imagine!!

19 hours ago, vina said:

Later they will say I am bad. Just imagine!!

You that have refuse to retire so 😀 You still dey do break dance for this Jet age.

And mean while, then l was much younger and ignorant of things. And also,  she had a boy friend too. So l for just dey like that? when girls was always after me for some reasons that l don't even know.😁 

But surprisingly she never did confront me for once about it. As long as l get back to her she was just cool with it rather she was always nicer.