Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

LESBIANS MAKE HISTORY 

Mimy

LESBIANS MAKE HISTORY 

Sharice Davids makes history tonight as America’s FIRST EVER openly lesbian Governor, serving the state of Kansas! She also is a Native American!

Look 👏🏻 at 👏🏻 that 👏🏻 bicep 💪🏻👀 I am so GAY for her 😍

IMG_20181107_165216_608.jpg

17 minutes ago, vina said:

How would it feel to be a governor's wife??? Ahhhhh off to LA LA land to dream!!!!

Don't say that, you never can tell what tomorrow may bring. You can be a governor tomorrow or maybe your wife. 

2 hours ago, ChazBee said:

Don't say that, you never can tell what tomorrow may bring. You can be a governor tomorrow or maybe your wife. 

Amen o

QUICK FACTS ABOUT SHARICE

Sharice was raised by a single mom, who spent more than 20 years in the Army followed by a career in civil service at the US Post Office.

Sharice graduated from Leavenworth High School. She attended Haskell Indian Nations University and the University of Kansas before graduating from Johnson County Community College and later the University of Missouri-Kansas City. She went on to earn a law degree from Cornell Law School.

Sharice calls herself a “former” first generation college student, since her mom earned a degree in history from UMKC in 2016.

Sharice is a member of the Ho-Chunk Nation, a Native American tribe in Wisconsin.

Sharice is highly trained in martial arts and has competed as both an amateur and professional in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA).

Sharice was one of 16 selected to participate in the prestigious White House Fellowship program (2016-2017).

Sharice has lived and worked on Native American reservations, working with tribes to create economic development opportunities, programs, and initiatives.

Sharice regularly speaks at conferences as a nationally recognized expert on economic and community development in Native communities.

Sharice, along with her brother, created Starty Pants - a video podcast that highlights entrepreneurs in the Greater Kansas City area with a focus on women, people of color and LGBTQ founders.

Her relationship status is not known currently. 

Her famous quote: 

WHEN PEOPLE SEE A BLACK WOMAN OR A NATIVE WOMAN OR A LATINA OR AN LGBT PERSON, IT SHOULD BE PART OF THE NORM THAT THEY LOOK AND SEE A LEADER.

Sharice Davids, amongst other firsts, is now the first lesbian congresswoman from Kansas, not governor.

Lgbt got a first governor but he's male - Jared Polis, Colorado

Nice..

I once dreamt that i was a mayor in one state in America and i had a wife..

I also dreamt that i was a deputy governor in Nigeria and i had a wife..

My dreams are always political..i am always holding one post or the other.

Maybe the universe is telling me something..

Biko, the only affiliation i want with politics for now is to be the first lady to any Lesbian governor or president, both home and abroad.

I want to turn my dreams the other way round..

Pipe Dream? Its Achievable..

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

Nice..

I once dreamt that i was a mayor in one state in America and i had a wife..

Biko, the only affiliation i want with politics for now is to be the first lady to any Lesbian governor or president, both home and abroad.

Lucky for you I am a future politician. What say you? Wanna be my first lady? 

It's your lucky day @Ivyy , I swear it is.. 

9 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Nice..

I once dreamt that i was a mayor in one state in America and i had a wialone ping

In Nigeria? When last did you treat typhoid fever? Heard that shit is rampant these days. Please avoid sleep Alone too.

5 hours ago, ChazBee said:

In Nigeria? When last did you treat typhoid fever? Heard that shit is rampant these days. Please avoid sleep Alone too.

Hahahaha!! 

14 hours ago, vina said:

Lucky for you I am a future politician. What say you? Wanna be my first lady? 

It's your lucky day @Ivyy , I swear it is.. 

Be careful what you ask for..Lol