Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Sex

Guest Player

Oh gosh! Some lesbian couples have the nastiest kinda sturvs going on in their bedroom. Can't name them but I had a friend who used to do so many crazy sex with her gf

I'm shy in bed. Very shy. Can't look my lover in the eye most times especially during sex. Not that we dont connect but she even knows I'm shy and teases me about it. So I can't shout or scream. Its mostly civil but fun. Friends say I can loosen up some more but..I think we both are fine with the way we are. 

14 hours ago, Guest Candy said:

Oh gosh! Some lesbian couples have the nastiest kinda sturvs going on in their bedroom. Can't name them but I had a friend who used to do so many crazy sex with her gf

What kinda stuffs, razors? Or they ate each others Brownies or spritz their boob milks in each others eyes in place of pillow fighting. What? This is anonymous

Maybe the initial post wasn't elaborate enough. Whats is your bed like; playey, jokey, seriousy, bdsm, nasty,..chat, this is anonymous.don't mind them talkative s in, until we are approved, we re here. More over don't go crying foul, bringing your tails behind you like a shamed dog, after you've been served your own medicine..I sight you. 

No jealousy, no hates..hate is a bad place to be at specially if you are convinced you v bn hating for no reasons

So let's have a Convo the way you all girls like, guns, knives or sex if you please.

I ones watched a movie, can't rembr is name and a supposedly siren is in court for killied her hubby.. Prosecution and jury believed she did it. She said she left her husband already bf he was killed. The defense asked why she left, she said she met him in bed with another. The whole court burst in laughter BC she's a touted siren. And the prosecutione amusingly asked what could  another possible be doing to your husband, which u haven't done? Razors?...

Anyway, it turned out the hubby was with a man in bed, gay. The Court looked at her pitifully and it changed her defence

Do people do razors?

Guest Angeleyes

The married woman I’m dating I’m sure won’t forget me in a hurry... she is beautiful and has a banging body for mother of 2... sex is playful, intense, bdsm(her being in control) thank God she’s very clean my tongue goes In everywhere lol..... I suck her p**sy like there’s no tomorrow, eat her as****h**le same time talking dirty to her.... I’ve f***ked her in her office, house, car, kitchen... sometimes we get another girl and I make the girl take care of us both... lol well I can be crazy like that.. btw I’m a beautiful femme.. I just have a thing for married older beautiful women 😩