Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Let's Talk About The Important Stuff

Guest LeeJ

I am of the opinion that this forum shouldn't be all about relationships and sex-ventures. 95% of topics on this platform are about relationships.  Can't we talk about the real stuffs like how to build ourselves? We should talk about advancement in education. Who is getting a Master's degree or an MBA, professional courses available in each field. We should talk about entrepreneurship and tech. Tech is taking over the whole place and peeps are keying into it and all we talk about here is sex? Investment portfolios too. We should talk about investment options available. How to get started building a portfolio. We can't talk about our voices being heard when we don't talk about these empowering topics to take over financial and corporate space. 

Peace out.

Ahah, this forum can br of what ever we choose..You say what you want to say and let others say theirs. No umpires. And I'm sure you are crazy about sex too. The mode has been set already, too late to change it. Best of all don't Lord it

Guest You alone
20 hours ago, Guest Player said:

Ahah, this forum can br of what ever we choose..You say what you want to say and let others say theirs. No umpires. And I'm sure you are crazy about sex too. The mode has been set already, too late to change it. Best of all don't Lord it

Point number 1: not everyone is crazy about sex.

Point number 2: She's absolutely right.

4 hours ago, Guest Marc said:

Yeah, we are crazy about a lot of things and not just about sex. Some of us are just crazy.

We' be always known u

Guest US Tomboi
On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 4:27 PM, Guest LeeJ said:

I am of the opinion that this forum shouldn't be all about relationships and sex-ventures. 95% of topics on this platform are about relationships.  Can't we talk about the real stuffs like how to build ourselves? We should talk about advancement in education. Who is getting a Master's degree or an MBA, professional courses available in each field. We should talk about entrepreneurship and tech. Tech is taking over the whole place and peeps are keying into it and all we talk about here is sex? Investment portfolios too. We should talk about investment options available. How to get started building a portfolio. We can't talk about our voices being heard when we don't talk about these empowering topics to take over financial and corporate space. 

Peace out.

Agreed