Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Pain in sex

avvi

A friend recently shared with me, she was raped at a younge age. She didn't report it because she was ashamed. However, she enjoyed the pain in the act and as an adult she' craves for that pain during sex.

From my personal experience, I prefer pain In sex because it takes me to a higher level....

Your thoughts?

I've know some girls who would demand for spanking and biting during Sex, I  usually don't do it and it's a big downer for me. 

I was constantly raped as a kid, I never reported nor had anyone protect me from it but it hasn't changed my perception about how mild and loving sex should be. 

I don't think this is about rape, I think it's about preference and kinks. My that my thought sha, it could be more than that. 

25 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

I've know some girls who would demand for spanking and biting during Sex, I  usually don't do it and it's a big downer for me. 

I was constantly raped as a kid, I never reported nor had anyone protect me from it but it hasn't changed my perception about how mild and loving sex should be. 

I don't think this is about rape, I think it's about preference and kinks. My that my thought sha, it could be more than that. 

Awwwww sorry you had to go through that dear..

I will try out spanking one of these days but I already feel like I won't like it. Me I will just start wailing but well, you never know till you try.

On 11/10/2018 at 1:34 PM, ChazBee said:

Sorry you had to go through that. Proud of you for surviving with your sanity intact. 

30 minutes ago, dequeen said:

Sorry you had to go through that. Proud of you for surviving with your sanity intact. 

Thanks dear, I appreciate, it's not been easy but one day at a time does it 

So, the word is masochism. 

I can't deal because I have a very low threshold for pain. Once, a friend after experiencing me almost cry while my hair was being made in the saloon said, "na every small thing dey pain you. ordinary hair you no fit bear. how you take dey f*ck sef? in fact how you take disvirgin?"

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

all the way to 7th heaven. 

Hahahaha..... Dear young Ivvy... you are due for another confession. Where is this 7th heaven you write of that an Archbishop knows nothing about? 👀💦

10 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha..... Dear young Ivvy... you are due for another confession. Where is this 7th heaven you write of that an Archbishop knows nothing about? 👀💦

🤣 @kimiIts a place where carnal minded people like me go to when they are in a state of immense pleasure. Have you ever been so pleasured in such a way that you hear something explode in your brain, and Boom! Like a space rocket you take off?

oops!! Pardon me Dear Arch, i hope i haven't said too much for your holy ears?

10 hours ago, kimi said:

Its Txunamy now, Arch. Ivyy has been swept away by Tsunami. You should have seen it Arch. Poor ivyy..#sighs# well, i am here in her stead.

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

🤣 @kimiIts a place where carnal minded people like me go to when they are in a state of immense pleasure. Have you ever been so pleasured in such a way that you hear something explode in your brain, and Boom! Like a space rocket you take off?

oops!! Pardon me Dear Arch, i hope i haven't said too much for your holy ears?

Hahahahaha 🙈🙉🙊 it most certainly was lol

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Its Txunamy now, Arch. Ivyy has been swept away by Tsunami. You should have seen it Arch. Poor ivyy..#sighs# well, i am here in her stead.

Hahahahaha. Sure...