Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Love and Babies (part 4)

VINA

***********^***

Every woman should get pregnant once even if its just play the stunt i was about to pull on Aud.

I was about seven months gone now and i was with her for the holidays as usual. She had been so busy these past few months so much so that we werent even having frequent sex.

There was a merger going on and she had just acquired another top fashion house in the country. Even right now, sleeping beside me, she looked dead beat but i had no mercy.

I tap her consistently till she sits up with groggy eyes.

"Baby, are you okay?"

"I want ice cream Aud, i cant sleep unless i take ice cream. Your babies are driving me crazy"

"But lily i always stock the fridge with your favourite ice cream. Its like i knew this would happen. I could go grab a plate for you."

"No Aud, i am tired of big ben's, i want the grahams strawberry vanilla"

She groaned in frustration as she realised what i was trying to do. It was past midnight. I'm sitting up, my arms crossed under my breasts watching as she battled with sleep.

"Lily please? I swear i would buy you a trailer load of it tomorrow"

"I want it now Aud"

She pulls me to her so that i slide off the pillow and into her arms. She starts to kiss me and play with with my overly sensitive nipple and i laugh at her efforts.

" Aud, its the ice cream i want not sex!"

I push her away and resume my position. She sighed and got up to get dressed.

" i will be right back babe"

" i want to go with you"

She looked at me long before giving up.
"Fine, get dressed"

"I dont want to get dressed, im wearing this"

"Lily, you are wearing a night gown, no bra and you have socks on. You look ridiculous with your mummy boobs showing through the transparent gown. I can see your nipples for f***ks sakes"

" i dont care!"

I say loudly before slipping my legs into my mickey mouse slippers.

We arrive at the Grahams and the dude behind the counter cannot concentrate on anything. He looked lost and he constantly miscalculated and he kept giving us the wrong change.

"Over here jude! I am over here! Give me my f***king receipt!"

I snickered as i watched Aud lose her cool. Could she be jealous?

I catch my reflection on the mirrors  and i gasp in shock. I really was practically naked. Audrey finally gets jude to work and she grabs my hand and pulls me out with her.

In the car, Aud is on the drivers seat and resting her head on the wheels while i try to get myself and my bump into the car.

She doesnt speak to me as we drive home. She was livid, but i didnt know if it was at me or herself. I mean, i have done nothing wrong.

We get home and she sits across me  while i open my plate of grahams but when i bring a scoop close to my mouth, the smell almost has me retching.

"I cant take this. Big bens is still the best"

Her eyes were fire by now but she says nothing as she stood to get a plate of big ben from the fridge for me. Once she dropped it, she walked up stairs to the bedroom, leaving me to myself. I take the ice cream slowly, dreading to finish and go upstairs. I was really scared of what her reactions could be. I knew that i had taken this too far.

I peep into the room before i enter, shes on her back, stroking what i discover is one of the strap ons i had ordered recently but we hadnt used.

Im f***king turned on at the sight but i still dreaded what was going to happen next.

" Aud, i am sorry, please"

"Come"

She says calmly, so calmly that i know its just a facade. Her eyes are fire.

I walk slowly to the bed and try to climb in.

"No Lily, i want you on top of me"

I look at her unsure but i know not to cross her, i climb astride her and the dildo is positioned between my butt crack.

I notice that its already lubed and i was trying to look at her to gauge her reaction when in a minute she lifted my waist up and thrust into me.

"Ahhh, f***k!! Oh my God!"

She doesnt let me move, she held my waist in place and pounded me from below, it was deep and i couldnt explain it but i felt my orgasm crashing into me without warning. 

She didnt stop, she f***ked sense into me till i started to beg for all my sins.
I begged for things i i have done and the ones i was going to do.

I came and came and came till i passed out minutes later, too exhausted to come anymore.

I come to much later and i find myself cocooned in her arms.

"Did i pass out?"

"Yes lily, you did"

"I am sorry, its just my hormones"

"I am not angry about that"

"Then what is it? Want to talk about it?"

"I dont think so but lets just say i didnt like the way the graham attendant was looking at you"

"That is hardly my fault..."

"It was lily, i told you not to wear that thing"

"Fair punishment then Aud, lesson learnt. I wouldnt dare cross you ever again"

"Did i hurt you?"

"Lets just say it was intense"

She pressed into me and kissed me hard and it must have really excited the babies because they started to do all forms of yoga inside of me.
Aud stopped kissing me and looked down at my stomach, there was even a hand print on it which quickly faded as she watched.

She started to rub my stomach and minutes later, the babies were kicking again. She started to laugh and I just stayed there watching her. My heart was going crazy and it dawned on me that I had completely, totally fell for Aud. She was the most beautiful person i ever knew and I would have been pretty insane not to fall in love with her. She slept off cradling my bump and minutes later I was asleep too.

• Upvote 1