Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Things you have too many of

dequeen

What do you have too many of??

What do you hoard instinctively??

For me, I have too many ebooks. I just collect them all over the place from people, download many others, I haven't read 85% of the books in my e-book collection yet I add new ones almost everyday! 

Sometimes I think what will really hurt me when I'm leaving Nigeria for good would be my eBook collection because I can't go with them, 98% of my ebooks are pirated copies. Don't judge me. Lol.

What's yours??

• Haha 1

Mine is movies. I am very traditional when it comes to movies.i have loads of DVDs, classic and recent ones, series included..i can only stop buying movies when every film shop closes down.😁 

I'd say, paper back books, I just buy and buy, and keep buying despite having so many unread books stuffed somewhere,  I see a book with great review, I pick it up immediately.  Things I hoard? That would be data.. I don't share, no matter how many GB I have got left, I just can't share!

On 11/19/2018 at 7:22 PM, dequeen said:

What do you have too many of??

What do you hoard instinctively??

For me, I have too many ebooks. I just collect them all over the place from people, download many others, I haven't read 85% of the books in my e-book collection yet I add new ones almost everyday! 

Sometimes I think what will really hurt me when I'm leaving Nigeria for good would be my eBook collection because I can't go with them, 98% of my ebooks are pirated copies. Don't judge me. Lol.

What's yours??

Lol this is so me. I even have an app specifically for downloading e-books. A colleague wanted to get something from my phone when she noticed my e-book collection is passworded. She was like "han han! You passward your books too?! Your ways no pure sha". 😂😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...