Towards NL Award Night

dequeen

Drum Roll!!!!!! The results are out!!!!

The winners are

Most Active : @Txunamy with 6votes!!!

Most Controversial : @Mimy at 6votes!!!

Most Playful : @MENA at 7votes!!!!

Most Wanted : @kimi at 6votes!!!!

Miss Brainz : @Mimy at 2 votes plus upper vote from Mena the sponsor for that section.

Best Scribe : @Blakky at 9votes!!!

Long Service Award : @Hawken at 7votes!!!!

Lord Byron Award (Poet Award) : @DipBluSae at 7votes!!!

A big Thankyou to everyone who voted and especially to our sponsors! A big Congratulations to our winners! We are grateful to everyone who made this awards a raving success! Winners will hear from us before this month runs out. Once again, Congratulations and Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

Well done OP!! Nicely done. You deserve an award and I will create one specifically for you. 

I bestow the award of Ms. NL on you

'This award describes an all-rounder: that is, someone who unites within our community and who inspires cheer; who writes well and is intelligent; who takes the initiative year after year to put up an award show for us. Whose energy and cheer is often contagious. A veteran of NL herself...' 

Thankfully voting has closed. Lol. Jokes. Do we all agree? 

*anyone who is interested in sponsoring this category should please send OP a private message* 

• Haha 1

I dinor see this coming, i would have prepared a speech..

Thank you @dequeen For pulling this off and seeing it through to the end!

Thank you @kimi For always being here..i see you as an Anchor on here..No one drowns on your watch..Thank you

Thanks to Everyone who voted for me, Y'all are winners..Thank you

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, kimi said:

Well done OP!! Nicely done. You deserve an award and I will create one specifically for you. 

I bestow the award of Ms. NL on you

'This award describes an all-rounder: that is, someone who unites within our community and who inspires cheer; who writes well and is intelligent; who takes the initiative year after year to put up an award show for us. Whose energy and cheer is often contagious. A veteran of NL herself...' 

Thankfully voting has closed. Lol. Jokes. Do we all agree? 

*anyone who is interested in sponsoring this category should please send OP a private message* 

LMAO!!!! Who is this person @kimi ?? Have you taken a course in exaggeration?? Hahahaha!!!

1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

Thank you @kimi For always being here..i see you as an Anchor on here..No one drowns on your watch..Thank you

Such a laudable speech!!! Hurray!!!!

It was fun organising it. Saying Thankyou is one of my favourite things to do anyways. I feel glad that honor is being bestowed on those deserving of it, all you beautiful winners!!! Thankyou for making this year grand for NL in your respective ways.

See you all at our NL end of year party!!! ***"Running away***" another work wey they no send me. Hehehehe!!!!!

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Hahahaha. This speech cracked me up big time! You've been brilliant darl! x

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, dequeen said:

LMAO!!!! Who is this person @kimi ?? Have you taken a course in exaggeration?? Hahahaha!!!

Hahahaha. It's you aunty! 😁

I speak the truth my darling. Lol x

• Haha 1

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, dequeen said:

See you all at our NL end of year party!!! ***"Running away***" another work wey they no send me. Hehehehe!!!!!

I'm happy you've sort of nominated yourself as the sole organizer of this event. Haahaha. I shall def be in attendance. Still in Balogun shopping for Christmas pata. 🙄

1 hour ago, kimi said:

I'm happy you've sort of nominated yourself as the sole organizer of this event. Haahaha. I shall def be in attendance. Still in Balogun shopping for Christmas pata. 🙄

If it's not holding at Elegushi Beash, I will not join the organising team! Hahahaha!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dequeen said:

If it's not holding at Elegushi Beash, I will not join the organising team! Hahahaha!!!

Wait o @dequeen are you a Mami water or Moana that the water in elegushi is calling you ?😂😂😂😂😂...what's ur fascination with the beach ???

15 minutes ago, Phegore said:

Wait o @dequeen are you a Mami water or Moana that the water in elegushi is calling you ?😂😂😂😂😂...what's ur fascination with the beach ???

Hahahaha!!! I'm fascinated with the name of the beach, not the beach itself though.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, dequeen said:

Hahaha. You're so excitable! Lol

9 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Lmao see vote of thanks. And to think it's unprepared. Chee you haff finish work on top the matter, nothing to add.

This was really fun. Thank you all. 

16 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Lmao see vote of thanks. And to think it's unprepared. Chee you haff finish work on top the matter, nothing to add.

This was really fun. Thank you all. 

Loool..

Supposed to do this privately but it's like a lot of your DM storages here are full, hence I can't reach you there.

@Txunamy , @Hawken , @Blakky Your phone network and phone-number is needed so your award can be relayed to you. Phone number just in case bank transfer is used. E no easy to dey buy plenty recharge card upandan. 

@MENA , How far?? @Mimy's award for Miss Brainz.... Mimy please drop your network also.

Thankyou everyone!!!

26 minutes ago, dequeen said:

Supposed to do this privately but it's like a lot of your DM storages here are full, hence I can't reach you there.

@Txunamy , @Hawken , @Blakky Your phone network and phone-number is needed so your award can be relayed to you. Phone number just in case bank transfer is used. E no easy to dey buy plenty recharge card upandan. 

@MENA , How far?? @Mimy's award for Miss Brainz.... Mimy please drop your network also.

Thankyou everyone!!!

hqdefault.jpg.8f86aea77cf4eddac108869164e636e5.jpg

YAYYYYYY check your inbox!!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, dequeen said:

Thankyou everyone!!!

They filled up my inbox, yet I no see anyone smash!!! Hian.

Anyways, this  was an awesome idea @dequeen and it's a step in the right direction. To everyone who made this happen, just wanna say THANK YOU.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I want to say a big thank you to all who voted me. I sincerely appreciate your efforts. And a big thank you to the organizer for her time and effort to ensure that it was a Success. Kudos!!👍

• Upvote 1

On 12/22/2018 at 7:24 PM, Txunamy said:

my belle has been sweeting me since then

True. Winning dey sweet die. I can so relate. 😂😂

Mena, dequeen and all. A big thank you to you all.