Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How to get a serious hook up

Ewoma

Lmao, if you expect people to comman update you that they are now off the market, sorry oh 😅

But meanwhile, your statement isn't 100% correct, there are tons of single people on here. The problem is they dont interact much on the forum posts. They are DM warriors 😀

Plus I also know a few who do interact and are very single *shrugs*

Just try to start a conversation with anybody you find interesting and see how it goes.

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

there are tons of single people on here. The problem is they dont interact much on the forum posts. They are DM warriors 😀

But the funny part is that is not even the best approach.

If you just DM, how do people get to know you? 

When you respond to posts it helps people to know your personality to an extend. 

I personally will not take any strange name from no way seriously. Most especially after checking your activities and l noticed that you have been here for years and have bearly even made a post.  Abaa!

People should please stop just sliding into the forum and just remain like that.

It's activities that keeps the forum going. Your little contribution means alot. It could help someone. You must not be everywhere or even start a trend but at least once in a while add what you think about a post than just sliding into people's DM.

Come to think about it, if those people that you are sliding into their DM's are inactive how will know about them? 

The year is coming to an end lets work towards making this forum more productive in every levels. So that 2019 will be far better than this.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

But meanwhile, your statement isn't 100% correct, there are tons of single people on here. The problem is they dont interact much on the forum posts. They are DM warriors 😀

This cracked me up big time. @Hawkenyou no go kee me for here. Please ooo, @Ewoma don't assume anything for anybody. If you like anybody go shoot your shot in the DM and wait for us to confirm our status, if you're waiting for posters and placards you go lose weight oo. Meanwhile, am not saying am single oo

36 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

If you like anybody go shoot your shot in the DM and wait for us to confirm our status, if you're waiting for posters and placards you go lose weight oo. Meanwhile, am not saying am single oo

True but how do you like people when you don't know they exist in the first place? 

At the end of the day, the pressure still falls on the small group of active people who make out time to post here every now and then. Who are also most not even available(hooked).

These is the reason why people like Vina @Blakky have decided to go into polygamy to help some of her many influx before the DM'ers got her DM filled up.

My point is to enourage all them DM'ers to show them selves. It even makes it more easier for you to be hooked when you are known to be available.

So please stop forming spirits.😁

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, MENA said:

But the funny part is that is not even the best approach.

If you just DM, how do people get to know you? 

When you respond to posts it helps people to know your personality to an extend. 

I personally will not take any strange name from no way seriously. Most especially after checking your activities and l noticed that you have been here for years and have bearly even made a post.  Abaa!

People should please stop just sliding into the forum and just remain like that.

It's activities that keeps the forum going. Your little contribution means alot. It could help someone. You must not be everywhere or even start a trend but at least once in a while add what you think about a post than just sliding into people's DM.

Come to think about it, if those people that you are sliding into their DM's are inactive how will know about them? 

The year is coming to an end lets work towards making this forum more productive in every levels. So that 2019 will be far better than this.

Totally agree with you.

8 hours ago, MENA said:

True but how do you like people when you don't know they exist in the first place? 

At the end of the day, the pressure still falls on the small group of active people who make out time to post here every now and then. Who are also most not even available(hooked).

These is the reason why people like Vina @Blakky have decided to go into polygamy to help some of her many influx before the DM'ers got her DM filled up.

My point is to enourage all them DM'ers to show them selves. It even makes it more easier for you to be hooked when you are known to be available.

So please stop forming spirits.😁

All these grammar until sliding into DM? Abeg y'all should camp in DMs, who knows, your wife might be dating someone and waiting for your future saving DM. I want an NL private wedding cos am planning to take the online course and get my license soon, don't let my efforts go to waste 

12 hours ago, ChazBee said:

This cracked me up big time. @Hawkenyou no go kee me for here. Please ooo, @Ewoma don't assume anything for anybody. If you like anybody go shoot your shot in the DM and wait for us to confirm our status, if you're waiting for posters and placards you go lose weight oo. Meanwhile, am not saying am single oo

You’re single

On 11/27/2018 at 10:53 AM, Ewoma said:

It seems  everyone is hooked with one another in our community?    How do we know people that have not gotten anyone since they joined?

@bold

That's a fallacious statement and untrue. The problem is you not honing your radar to other options.

This is not the only platform where you get to find a partner .. They are numerous outlets out there..

And  

Alternatively, you could join this interactive queer book club in Lagos.(my most favorite of them all)

It's holds every month end at exotic venues, were you get to engage people physically.. eat, drink wine, and if need be get attracted to someone you like..  And there are a handful single queer women amongst this group. Infact they would be having a session tomorrow around GRA Ikeja..  

This is one out of many others I know and a part of, So do not restrict yourself to just one place,

Just maybe.

43 minutes ago, Michelle said:

You gals should arrange meet ups within your various cities and mingle.

That's like calling a Lagos conference of NL, some people do not have anyone in their cities. 

3 hours ago, ChazBee said:

That's like calling a Lagos conference of NL, some people do not have anyone in their cities. 

How can anyone not have anyone in their city? In this obodo Naija???

Do you know how many cities we have in Nigeria?

Good Grief!😂

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

How can anyone not have anyone in their city? In this obodo Naija???

Do you know how many cities we have in Nigeria?

Good Grief!😂

I for one don't know anyone on NL who is in Enugu and I've only ever met one girl but she ain't my kind of lesbian.

22 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

I for one don't know anyone on NL who is in Enugu and I've only ever met one girl but she ain't my kind of lesbian.

Okay, i get that..

You should Narrow it down to You then..

On The flip side, There are tons in Enugu, you just haven't met them yet..

3 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Okay, i get that..

You should Narrow it down to You then..

On The flip side, There are tons in Enugu, you just haven't met them yet..

I know there are more than a tons sef but all lesbians like girls but not all girls are good lesbians. Plus this place is a small town so you have to be careful 

1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

I know there are more than a tons sef but all lesbians like girls but not all girls are good lesbians. Plus this place is a small town so you have to be careful 

Yeah, i get what you mean.

10 hours ago, ChazBee said:

This is the funniest comment I've read so far! Hahahaha!!!

4 hours ago, dequeen said:

This is the funniest comment I've read so far! Hahahaha!!!

But it's true nah, you Lagos people like to intimidate us on here. am gonna light Abuja next year y'all are gonna be so jealous 😜

11 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

But it's true nah, you Lagos people like to intimidate us on here. am gonna light Abuja next year y'all are gonna be so jealous 😜

Abuja is kukuma our Headquarters. You would have mega fun there.