Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

NL Award Sponsorship

Guest LeeJ

Saw something about the award on the Chit-Chat thread. I'm kinda interested in sponsoring some categories in the award. Don't know the perfect medium to reach out since I still want to maintain absolute anonymity. I think I will prefer to sponsor categories relating to intellectual prowess.  

Guest Dequeen

Hey LeeJ,

Thanks for indicating your interest in sponsoring. Please contact me via PM and be rest assured that your anonymity will be maintained. This award event has been run before and all sponsors remain anonymous except they indicate otherwise. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

24 minutes ago, Guest Dequeen said:

Hey LeeJ,

Thanks for indicating your interest in sponsoring. Please contact me via PM and be rest assured that your anonymity will be maintained. This award event has been run before and all sponsors remain anonymous except they indicate otherwise. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

I am not a registered member.... Can I send a DM without being a member? 

Erm. So I'm guessing dequeen will have to open a temporary email on filtered which would take like 5 minutes. Drop it her and all our anonymous folks can email her. 

I am Ben Murray Bruce and this is just common sense.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dequeen
8 hours ago, Guest LeeJ said:

@dequeen, no reply from you yet. 

Hey LeeJ, I sent a mail to a certain  filtered.com mail address..... That wasn't yours??