Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

My baby boo

dayo

I sat down feeling hungrier than before 
When will I feel it again That satisfaction I got once upon a time
I looked at him as he went to the bathroom to clean up like he just can't stand my fluid on him I just sat there on My side of the bed waiting for him to finish in the bathroom so that I also clean up He returns without a word climbs his Side of the bed backs me and sleeps off No words no cuddling nothing  I get up go to the bathroom feeling empty Used unwanted .... I knew I needed more than just penetrating me I was hungry 
 A slow day in the office No much work thank God I open my e-mail 129 unread messages  Not interested in opening them I feel so horny need to be sucked and cuddled I pick my phone only one person in mind my baby boo  She is so caring and loving I enjoy her company a lot Whenever I'm with her i usually wish the day goes slower Hate it when we have to part for the day She picks from the other end and hearing her voice makes me wet immediately We exchange pleasantries and we agree to meet after we close work Oh goosh the day is too slow
I try not to show too much excitement as I said good bye to me colleagues as I quickly entered my car and zoom off
My baby boo's house is an hour drive from my office I remember the first time I met her She was selling ladies undies and a friend introduced us I didn't have cash on me but she agreed to leave the items I had bought and agreed to come on a later date for the money She didn't want transfer I gave her my address to come collect it as I would not be at work the following week 
She gave me a call the day we agreed and I gave her directions to my place  My kids were not home just me I was sweating I tied a wrapper around my chest no light She knocks I open and there she is young beautiful girl has a good command of English and have a voice that sends a tingling to my p**sy  I asked her in as I excuse myself to go in and bring the cash I returned with her money and offered her a cold drink which she accepted I watched her as she takes the drink oh my God!such beauty  I asked her age she said 27years Hmmmm I was dismayed wanted her to be thirty that way it will not be child abuse to me We chatted for a while then she asks for the rest room I showed her and cleared the empty bottle and glass I over heard her on the phone saying love you too as she hangs off I asked if her boyfriend she said no a girlfriend  Interesting you must be very close  She answers yes we are  My heart was racing as I watched her bend to pick her bag and I got a peek of her boobs  Oh I wondered how it would taste I went in again and gave her extra for transportation and she was grateful and hugged me As her breast touches me I swear I must have squinted  It was as if she sensed my sexual hunger  The hug is taking little longer or I think it is  I move and she releases me. 
She smiles picks her bag and turns to leave. 
The horn of other commuters brings me to reality as I make a bend into her street.  I was here 2 days ago.  I had to forcefully leave that day. Sex was hot that day. We literally tore our clothes from our bodies as we kissed  The way she kisses makes me squint a little. So gentle at the same time hungry for more of your lips  We kiss passionately removing each others clothing She pushes me on the bed and puts a finger in my so wet p**sy as she holds my breast and takes my nipples in her mouth. She once upon time said she knows how much I enjoy it and it makes her cum just hearing my breathing and moarnings as she fingers me I turned and said no today I am going to give you satisfaction  I push her to the bed she still has her skirt on I remove it no pant I kiss her with the same passion she kissed me then give her kisses all over her body as I make way towards her p**sy so wet so sweet
Her juice is sweet Her p**sy always smells fresh I kissed it rolled my tongue round the opening of her Virginia licking it then I nibble softly on her clits as I put a finger in her 
She moarns try to push my head away as i continue sucking on her clits I f***k her with my Long She begs me to stop I move to her navel tease it with my tongue then I squeeze both her breasts then take the nipples in my mouth sucking it with passion.  She had this new toy she just got  A double strap on I go to get it to put on It has two dilido one for your partner and one for you as you  f***k your partner you also f***k your self she begs me not to f***k her because she would scream I tell her that's what I want baby 
Oh wow as I wear the strap on I insert my dilido in me then I kiss her then I slide into her she moarns as I ride her greatly.  I feel it in me too for each thrust my God she says faster I increase my speed It sweet I tell I am Cumming knowing she likes to hear me say she moves herself and I find myself deeper in her and deeper in me ohhhh I am dying double sweetness She begs me to be faster I tell her to take my nipples in her mouth both at once She does it I stop and come out of her I know she is about to squint I know so I quickly go down to suck her She explodes squinting everywhere I cuddle her as she shakes with uncontrolled passion kissing her all over  We slept off I wake its 8 o'clock in the evening I go to her bathroom to bath she comes to meet me she touches me breast and whispers I want more of you don't go she kisses my lips then sucks my breast tells me to put one of  my leg of the toilet sit she bends down and begins to suck me I beg her to stop she laughs she stands up takes my hand and leads me back to the bed the pushes me to bed and she climbs me interlocking our legs and she connects our pussies together in scissors and she rides me I am felling faint from too much excitement I tell  her  deeply she begs me One thing I noticed about my baby boo is that she can't take sucking