Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

My baby boo pt 2

dayo

Long She begs me to stop I move to her navel tease it with my tongue then I squeeze both her breasts then take the nipples in my mouth sucking it with passion.  She had this new toy she just got  A double strap on I go to get it to put on It has two dilido one for your partner and one for you as you  f***k your partner you also f***k your self she begs me not to f***k her because she would scream I tell her that's what I want baby 
Oh wow as I wear the strap on I insert my dilido in me then I kiss her then I slide into her she moarns as I ride her greatly.  I feel it in me too for each thrust my God she says faster I increase my speed It sweet I tell I am Cumming knowing she likes to hear me say she moves herself and I find myself deeper in her and deeper in me ohhhh I am dying double sweetness She begs me to be faster I tell her to take my nipples in her mouth both at once She does it I stop and come out of her I know she is about to squint I know so I quickly go down to suck her She explodes squinting everywhere I cuddle her as she shakes with uncontrolled passion kissing her all over  We slept off I wake its 8 o'clock in the evening I go to her bathroom to bath she comes to meet me she touches me breast and whispers I want more of you don't go she kisses my lips then sucks my breast tells me to put one of  my leg of the toilet sit she bends down and begins to suck me I beg her to stop she laughs she stands up takes my hand and leads me back to the bed the pushes me to bed and she climbs me interlocking our legs and she connects our pussies together in scissors and she rides me I am felling faint from too much excitement I tell  her to stop she smiles and continues faster I chum she does we kiss and just stay on the bed holding each other.

Promising story, enjoying it. 

But, I noticed you didn't use punctuation like comma and full stop. It will make the already interesting story easier to read. Don't stop😘

21 hours ago, Union said:

Promising story, enjoying it. 

But, I noticed you didn't use punctuation like comma and full stop. It will make the already interesting story easier to read. Don't stop😘

Yeah i chose not to.

Awwwwww!! I was almost wet there for a minute. I like a story like this.

If you ever need someone to edit your short stories and capture your ideas perfectly, I can be your girl. Some stories just need make up to bring out the potentials.

Keep writing, we are reading.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/4/2018 at 10:17 AM, Blakky said:

If you ever need someone to edit your short stories and capture your ideas perfectly, I can be your girl. Some stories just need make up to bring out the potentials.

Mama d mama!

• 2 weeks later...
On Tuesday, December 04, 2018 at 10:17 AM, Blakky said:

Thanks