Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What can cucumber do sexually

Ewoma

Has anyone done it with cucumber...... Do u know anyone with such experience..... Share with us let's learn. It's more pleasurable than a dildo 

• Moderators
52 minutes ago, Ewoma said:

It's more pleasurable than a dildo 

Hahaha. This suggests you have. Share your experience let's learn 🙄

3 hours ago, Ewoma said:

Has anyone done it with cucumber...... Do u know anyone with such experience..... Share with us let's learn. It's more pleasurable than a dildo 

It supports healthy skin. Cucumber water canhelp soothe your skin from the inside out. Staying hydrated helps your body to flush out toxins and maintain a healthy complexion. Cucumbers are also high in pantothenic acid or vitamin B-5, which has been used to treat acne.

These are the only uses of cucumbers I know of but please if there are others do enlighten me cos my mom didn't let me play outside as a kid so am still learning about sex. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, dequeen said:

For the benefit of those (people like me) who don't know what cucumber is....

images (2).jpeg

images (3).jpeg

Omo this cucumber dey very big ooooo

3 hours ago, Ewoma said:

Babes make una continue to dey pretend.......no qualms......we dey see like that😂😂😂😂😂

It's not our fault we ashamed to talk about the sweet pleasure of cucumber during inter course.  Blame it on our socialization; on a system that stifle the girl child to be unexpressive and shy about sensitive topic such as this one, moreover topics like this are discussed in hushed tones, under heavy padlocked doors not louded.. 😂

4 hours ago, ChazBee said:

It supports healthy skin. Cucumber water canhelp soothe your skin from the inside out. Staying hydrated helps your body to flush out toxins and maintain a healthy complexion. Cucumbers are also high in pantothenic acid or vitamin B-5, which has been used to treat acne.

These are the only uses of cucumbers I know of but please if there are others do enlighten me cos my mom didn't let me play outside as a kid so am still learning about sex. 

Additional; It's also serve as substitute phallus, salient point, you almost missed out on it.

1 hour ago, scarlet said:

It's not our fault we ashamed to talk about the sweet pleasure of cucumber during inter course.  Blame it on our socialization; on a system that stifle the girl child to be unexpressive and shy about sensitive topic such as this one, moreover topics like this are discussed in hushed tones, under heavy padlocked doors not louded.. 😂

Additional; It's also serve as substitute phallus, salient point, you almost missed out on it.

Please what's 'substitute phallus'? This kinda terms they tickle my common sense in the night 😂

6 hours ago, Ewoma said:

Babes make una continue to dey pretend.......no qualms......we dey see like that😂😂😂😂😂

Is there even a need to pretend on top f***k matter. Some of us just don't f***k our food. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Mimy said:

Is there even a need to pretend on top f***k matter. Some of us just don't f***k our food. 

I know of somebody that don't eat banana because she uses it sexually. 

Initially l didn't get it, l was like why? That bananas has a lot of health benefits! Not until her girl said is because they use it sexually. 

Different stroke for different folks😁

56 minutes ago, MENA said:

I know of somebody that don't eat banana because she uses it sexually. 

Initially l didn't get it, l was like why? That bananas has a lot of health benefits! Not until her girl said is because they use it sexually. 

Different stroke for different folks😁

She doesn't Eat what she F*cks..

Potato, Potahto..😁