Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Can money buy True love. 😍

Ewoma

Can people truly love, without involving money in it?.......Can money be a yardstick before people can reciprocate True love. People use money to impress,some people believe with money you can buy everything including True love. Let's learn, send in ur opinion 

My own is "what is love without money?"

But to answer your question, yes, i believe money can buy true love. And no, if the money runs out, the love will not go.

When i buy a phone and my account balance is low, the phone still remains mine, no? LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

But to answer your question, yes, i believe money can buy true love. And no, if the money runs out, the love will not go.

When i buy a phone and my account balance is low, the phone still remains mine, no? LOL

I feel you! Like money can buy me that adorable puppy to give me some puppy love! And if the money runs out? I still get puppy love from my adorable puppy! 

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Ewoma said:

Can people truly love, without involving money in it?.......Can money be a yardstick before people can reciprocate True love. People use money to impress,some people believe with money you can buy everything including True love. Let's learn, send in ur opinion 

I honestly don't know... it's neither here nor there I would think. Works for some in certain instances but not for others. 

I'm of the school of thought that money gives you more leverage. Buying gifts here and there and just being generally sweet perhaps. Lol. Pair the preceding with kindness, thoughtfulness and consistency in character and you my friends should be on your way to being sought after. Lol

• Like 1

Money can't buy love but it's needed for love to work. Like bae and I taking a weekend off to that exotic hotel and/going for that expensive dinner in that posh restaurant. I can buy bae her dream car and we can decide to go to Paris for the holiday. You see, these things are materialistic but it helps spice up our relationship. 

So from some angle money helps you buy somethings that helps the love you have. 

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

My own is "what is love without money?"

Lol, ur matter tire person. If the money goes, will the honey stay?

8 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

Money can't buy love but it's needed for love to work. Like bae and I taking a weekend off to that exotic hotel and/going for that expensive dinner in that posh restaurant. I can buy bae her dream car and we can decide to go to Paris for the holiday. You see, these things are materialistic but it helps spice up our relationship. 

So from some angle money helps you buy somethings that helps the love you have. 

Me right? Can’t wait to go to Paris with u

2 hours ago, dequeen said:

I feel you! Like money can buy me that adorable puppy to give me some puppy love! And if the money runs out? I still get puppy love from my adorable puppy! 

Exactly. I believe it works same with humans. Money will attract you to me, it will buy me your time and even affections. But ultimately, you will stay with me because of the emotional bond that will definitely grow in a relationship. With or without the money.

1 hour ago, M2DD said:

Lol, ur matter tire person. If the money goes, will the honey stay?

I believe it will.

When chasing a girl, we usually go over and beyond, at least i do. By the time you get her, 1 year, 2 years, you unconsciously stop doing the things you used to do. The very things that got her to like/date you in the first place. But still she stays doesn't she?

So unless the person with the money is an absolute shit and has absolutely nothing else to offer the other person, i see no reason why love cannot persevere without the money..

@Hawken, I don't agree that that works with humans. There are douches with money. Idiotic disrespectful, abusive scumbags who have no idea how to treat a human being not to talk of a woman , but they have money. 

Money does not buy a humans love, it simply spices up an already existing love. Money also doesn't determine longevity in a relationship.

3 hours ago, dequeen said:

@Hawken, I don't agree that that works with humans. There are douches with money. Idiotic disrespectful, abusive scumbags who have no idea how to treat a human being not to talk of a woman , but they have money. 

Money does not buy a humans love, it simply spices up an already existing love. Money also doesn't determine longevity in a relationship.

Yeah that's why I said this "So unless the person with the money is an absolute shit and has absolutely nothing else to offer the other person, i see no reason why love cannot persevere without the money.."

But let's agree to disagree 😀

• 3 weeks later...

Who says Love is cheap??... Love is expensive, it requires sacrifices,  you gat to spend....  I Love you no be for mouth ooo...how long do u think love will last without money.  

even relatnship will take some change from your pocket if not more. 

Especially queer relatnship. Imagine u have a babe,  you both don't live alone how una go take f***k. Hotels is just as risky ..... Unlike girl,guy thing that u can do stuff in anybody's house.  In this case who to u want to tell to give u a room.  Last last u go spend money to have sex! 

• 2 years later...
On 12/1/2018 at 5:17 AM, Damiee said:

Depends on the individual. 

Money is great but having lots of it or none of it is not going to influence my feelings in any way. 

Awww ☺️