Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Let's hear it girls

ChazBee

What's the best sex you've ever had? 

Mine was with a girl I met at a friend's party in Uni, it was a hardcore private lesbian party and everyone was only allowed in with just bra and panties 

The party became really crazy with plenty booze and kush and we were all high when we started talking about sex. 

She noticed I was overly quiet on the topic and called me out to say something, I told them I haven't really had a good sex in my life and the only times I've had orgasms were the ones I gave myself. 

I went to the bathroom and she followed me, waited for me to ease myself and then held me to the wall for the best kisses of my life(or not) 

Then I got the best head ever, she was precise and attentive, before I knew it I had a massive orgasm that I didn't give myself. That shit gave me muscle pull 

I started Catching Feelings afterwards but babe is in the world to play and I don't know how to deal with that so I waka-ed away. 

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

Biko send me her number. I want to be her playmate. 

You're about to enter 'long tin'  and I don't want that for you. Babe don go Obodo oyibo sha

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

Biko send me her number. I want to be her playmate. 

I laughed and choked on my saliva. You dey craze I swear

• Haha 2

Just now, M2DD said:

No kill me with laughter abeg. 

She wants to know how a massive orgasm can give a muscle pull na.

Abi u want to help her out?

When I'm talking about really good sex, I have to break into two. There are two types of sex fo me. 

The ones when I'm giving and

The ones where I'm receiving.

So for receiving, my ex stands out, she genuinely loved my body, couldn't get enough and I would reach orgasm every f***king time she touched me. My pleasure was always put first and guaranteed. She's the only one I ever felt comfortable giving my body to.

On giving. Now this one is tricky. First, not all good sex ends up with you climaxing. The thrill of giving pleasure and hearing them react in a way that gives you so much power is a whole cloud on it's own. It can make you high. Two girls stand out.

Emily! That girl made me feel powerful. Shiitt! I was high on f***king her. The vibrations, when she came. God!! I wanted to die.

Then this beautiful girl I met and knew that I had to f***k. I was also high on all of her reactions. She was f***king amazing. You can read all about it here  on kitodiaries.

http://kitodiaries.com/a-whole-new-world-for-the-new-girl/

Over all, I do pray that dear future wifey can do it better.

4 hours ago, ChazBee said:

What's the best sex you've ever had? 

Mine was with a girl I met at a friend's party in Uni, it was a hardcore private lesbian party and everyone was only allowed in with just bra and panties 

The party became really crazy with plenty booze and kush and we were all high when we started talking about sex. 

She noticed I was overly quiet on the topic and called me out to say something, I told them I haven't really had a good sex in my life and the only times I've had orgasms were the ones I gave myself. 

I went to the bathroom and she followed me, waited for me to ease myself and then held me to the wall for the best kisses of my life(or not) 

Then I got the best head ever, she was precise and attentive, before I knew it I had a massive orgasm that I didn't give myself. That shit gave me muscle pull 

I started Catching Feelings afterwards but babe is in the world to play and I don't know how to deal with that so I waka-ed away. 

At least you got a massive orgasm that you didn't give yourself.

1 hour ago, M2DD said:

You never heard some testimonies you wanna experience yourself? Lol

11 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

At least you got a massive orgasm that you didn't give yourself.

Best and only one night stand of my life 

1 hour ago, M2DD said:

I’d respond to this after next week

Come back here oo, is your bae on NL? No wonder people are avoiding the question 

20 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

Come back here oo, is your bae on NL? No wonder people are avoiding the question 

Nope. There’s something I need to try before I can answer na