Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Verification

Guest Rinny

I just found out about this site last night (sad really, I don't know where I've been searching all this while) and registered immediately. I've sent the necessary information for verification but I'm yet to get a feedback. 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh well... I knew I was going to take this class on patience eventually. Have you ever patiently waited impatiently... that’s how I feel, stuck in a limbo kinda thing. Alright let me head back to my seat.

On 12/12/2018 at 11:44 PM, Guest Rinny said:

Oh well... I knew I was going to take this class on patience eventually. Have you ever patiently waited impatiently... that’s how I feel, stuck in a limbo kinda thing. Alright let me head back to my seat.

Me and you both. Waiting is no fun!

Well I guess if I can fry plantain without tasting even one... then I can wait anything out... at this point it’s like my super power. 😏😏😏Yay I just discovered my self😒😒

While we are waiting I want to cook something nice. So I’m stuck between just going for pancakes or having to choose between baking a cake or making Oga soup. Get the pen n paper, we could make a list