Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Most awkward place you've had sex?

Michelle

I've always been that bedroom kinda girl. But I guess it was awkward one time when my best friend in school (male) spent the night in my studio apartment. My girlfriend and i were on the bed while he was on the floor. He heard lots of sloppy sounds.. next day I avoided his eyes like a plague

Last year April, to be precise.  NYSC camp..  Had this camp girlfriend, Luckily for me, we were in the same hall.  Two night before we left camp;  She came to my corner, at 12:35am or there about after light out. I gave her the "No -way -I'm -doing- shit -here- look". We did the do eventually with one of my hands covering her mouth through it in a hall filled with over hundred other girls. I shocked myself that night..  Bunk mate didn't even notice a thing asides my torn mosquito net. Very Crazy, yet thrilling night.

About 5 years ago in a criminal courtroom. She asked me to meet her there as she wanted to go out for dinner right after she finished work. She was only wearing her bra and panties underneath her dress shirt when she met me at the side door so I knew what was about to go down. I go in to find that she had an area of the courtroom set up with candles, flowers(that I sent her for a promotion received), and champagne. I was so nervous that I couldn't perform the way I wanted to at first...she took advantage and dominated me for a moment. I would have rather got down in her office than the court room...that was sort of disrespectful. I was paranoid about that moment for a while thinking we were possibly filmed, but I suppose she was right about there not being any surveillance in that courtroom.

• Like 1

My very first real sex was in the bathroom of fggc O..... She parted my legs and put her tongue in me gush I didn'tknow what an orgasm was but I had shocks all over me and my knees couldn't hold me

11 hours ago, Mimy said:

All the fagins that can't relate with this post should gather here for a selfie 🤳 

People who have not had sex in an awkward place yet

On 12/3/2018 at 7:09 PM, Suavity said:

People who have not had sex in an awkward place yet

A stand with you, I've never had sex in awkward places.. 

On 12/2/2018 at 11:33 PM, scarlet said:

Last year April, to be precise.  NYSC camp..  Had this camp girlfriend, Luckily for me, we were in the same hall.  Two night before we left camp;  She came to my corner, at 12:35am or there about after light out. I gave her the "No -way -I'm -doing- shit -here- look". We did the do eventually with one of my hands covering her mouth through it in a hall filled with over hundred other girls. I shocked myself that night..  Bunk mate didn't even notice a thing asides my torn mosquito net. Very Crazy, yet thrilling night.

Lucky you! That's what my friend will call risky sex.

@topic

I haven't had sex in an awkward place. But I have made out in an office before. 

10 hours ago, Michelle said:

Ok goody two shoes 🙄

😂😂. I’m actually not, I can’t imagine the amount of excitement people get by having sex in places where they can easily get caught. I’m a scaredy-cat that’s why 😅.  I would when I become braver

On 12/3/2018 at 7:42 AM, Mimy said:

All the fagins that can't relate with this post should gather here for a selfie 🤳 

Selufie timeeee!!!

14 hours ago, Union said:

Lucky you! That's what my friend will call risky sex.

Very risky somtin, I tell you.. But,  if I get a chance to go risky all over again?Amma go for it a hundredth times over.☺

• 1 year later...