Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Mixing work with pleasure.

Isee

Hello, everyone. Compliments of the season. This is going to be lengthy. Bear with me. 

So, straight to the point. Like the topic says, is it advisable to mix romance with work?

Take for instance, this really big client swings both ways and likes the individual who does business with her. It's mutual. 

The type of like that involves the horizontal boogie boogie. Its against company policy to have anything to do with a client and it's even worse in this case. I mean it's a girl and girl thingy. 

What to do?? 

And bear in mind they are both going to be in meetings a lot, go away on seminars. 

How do they keep it hidden? One of the parties involved is very touchy and lovey lovey. Lol. Makes it difficult to hide.. 

7 minutes ago, omomegbe said:

Hello, everyone. Compliments of the season. This is going to be lengthy. Bear with me. 

So, straight to the point. Like the topic says, is it advisable to mix romance with work?

Take for instance, this really big client swings both ways and likes the individual who does business with her. It's mutual. 

The type of like that involves the horizontal boogie boogie. Its against company policy to have anything to do with a client and it's even worse in this case. I mean it's a girl and girl thingy. 

What to do?? 

And bear in mind they are both going to be in meetings a lot, go away on seminars. 

How do they keep it hidden? One of the parties involved is very touchy and lovey lovey. Lol. Makes it difficult to hide.. 

I do not think it’s advisable to mix romance with work, most times it never ends well. At the beginning of most relationships, love dey always shack pesin but when things go sour, there might be bad end-results. Also the fact they’ll be attending meetings and seeing themselves often would make things worse. I remember when I was still an anon, I read about someone here dating someone she works with without  suspicions from other colleagues so if your friend chooses that path, the touchy feely one should try to tone it down.

Enjoy yourself, while you can. Have fun. Be merry. Make memories. Dance in the rain, cuddle when it gets cold. We live just once. Life is short.

I think it depends on the people involved. Women are naturally touchy feely. Nobody ever really raises eyebrows at that. Unless one of them is masculine presenting...

Meanwhile, I met my babe at work. It went great, still is.

So again, it depends on the people involved. And also, their intentions. If I were a player, I would never date at work.