Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Name Your Favorite Soda

Michelle

11 hours ago, scarlet said:

That would be Teem bitter Lemon, although there's this ever wine drink I recently fell in love with.. Can't remember the name now

We'll say 7up...

You're talented. You really are just good at stuff. It's impressive. You were a gift sent to the world. Maybe you're already wowing people with your skills or maybe you're saving it for the future where you blow everyone away like a mighty hurricane of wonder.

7 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Its either coke, pepsi or mirinda for me..#sighs#

Coke...

You were born to LIVE. You have an infectious zest for life and you're typically the leader of the pack. (Be careful if you ride a motorcycle, though.) When life gives you obstacles, you saw right through them with a chainsaw while screaming, "Look at me, life!"

Fresca is my all time fav...

You're smart and sophisticated. You always look good, even when you're not trying. You're kind of like a human dolphin, so streamlined and free, jumping through life. No one can catch you. Swim away, dolphin. The sea is yours.

7 hours ago, Mahrhima said:

Any thing yellow.  Fanta or miranda

Fanta...

You're adorable. Everyone thinks so. Don't try to hide it. Maybe you hate it, maybe you've embraced it. But you are like a baby sloth.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Michelle said:

Um these are sports drinks...they're not on the list.

Loool. Farouz then but I rarely do fizzy drinks. Those cited above or juices generally. 

4 hours ago, kimi said:

Loool. Farouz then but I rarely do fizzy drinks. Those cited above or juices generally. 

Had to be something not on the list. I can't buy that Teem or Fayrouz from any American vendors...crap!

9 hours ago, Michelle said:

Coke...

You were born to LIVE. You have an infectious zest for life and you're typically the leader of the pack. (Be careful if you ride a motorcycle, though.) When life gives you obstacles, you saw right through them with a chainsaw while screaming, "Look at me, life!"

Dang!! Bulls eye Ma'am...😃

10 hours ago, avvi said:

Pepsi ..... Orobo preferably 

You know exactly what you're doing. You're smart and capable and you're really going places in life. Your decisions are always the right ones and everyone is impressed. Sometimes people think you're crazy but then they always see you were right in the end. You get to say "I told you so" to basically everyone.

• Like 1