Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Innies or Outies?

Michelle

Either will do for me. Tribbing with an outie can be heavenly, but they have a tendency to be overly sensitive and can't handle too many orgasms. You can play with an innie all night and into the morning.

Nigerians are some of the most intelligent people in the world. You can't pretend to not know what I'm talking about. Stop being bashful. Mission accomplished! 😀 

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Txunamy said:

So, The outie is saying, 'Lookit, i am here' and the innie is all shy and 'Reserved'

Hahahahaha.... 🙈🙉🙊📿😇

Me I am still a learner oooo. Anyways I use to have this mentality that babes with outies are loosed, or sth...... But hell no!  babes with outies makes tribbing less stressful n super sweet because u get it hit it hard n well........ f***k! That picture just made me horny! 

Inies is good,  but tribbing is super stressful especially when she is fat with a very big laps,  how do u get to spread her legs open??....  Omo! Thats some serious work...  And real lesbians sex is tribbing  n scissors.  I will only go for a girl with inies if she slim,  but if she is chubby.... Kolewerk!.... 

Does it smell good, does it taste sweet and does it get wet for me? That's all I need, innies and Outies? I don't care as long as there's cum in it and it gets sloppy when I suck. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

Does it smell good, does it taste sweet and does it get wet for me? That's all I need, innies and Outies? I don't care as long as there's cum in it and it gets sloppy when I suck. 

Wow wow wow wow wowwwww

IMG_20180825_185016.jpg.55ebb4e45f61f0472760d04897304285.jpg

👌👌

Mama..... Tiri gbosa for u MA😂

2 hours ago, Mahrhima said:

tribbing is super stressful especially when she is fat with a very big laps,  how do u get to spread her legs open??....  Omo! Thats some serious work...  And real lesbians sex is tribbing  n scissors.  I will only go for a girl with inies if she slim,  but if she is chubby.... Kolewerk!.... 

Not when she's super agile. Fat laps or not, all one need to do is lay there and move with the rhythm while she tops and strike on. Errm worry less about the weight, she's gonna rest on her hands/elbows. More like a missionary position. I use to think tribbing thick chicks will be work until I encounter one. 

4 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Not when she's super agile. Fat laps or not, all one need to do is lay there and move with the rhythm while she tops and strike on. Errm worry less about the weight, she's gonna rest on her hands/elbows. More like a missionary position. I use to think tribbing thick chicks will be work until I encounter one. 

Wawu... Such a learner I am....  U must be super good.... Tripping#. Coman teach me na

• Haha 1