Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Abuja Christmas Hangout!!!!

dequeen

So I heard that @Blakky and @ChazBee are thinking of doing something for everyone in Abuja this Christmas. 

If you will be attending, type present, so they can know how many people they are expecting and decide what sort of hangout they want it to be. 

***running away**** them no send me work oooo, na only me waka come, but still on still, say present if you dey game.

Lmao no mind Dequeen. Over Sabi housewife, aproko international, peperempe, I too know. #flys fence.

Wait! #flys fence back in.

Chazbee wey dey east dey lament say no chics. How is she in Abuja? 

Anyways thanks @dequeen you are right. I'm planning something for us in Abuja, next weekend, bring your own drinks, something intimate and fun. Games, relaxing etc. As she said, say present if you are free next weekend. Let's turn up!!! No dull moment with me y'all know this. 

2 hours ago, Blakky said:

Lmao no mind Dequeen. Over Sabi housewife, aproko international, peperempe, I too know. #flys fence.

Wait! #flys fence back in.

Chazbee wey dey east dey lament say no chics. How is she in Abuja? 

Hahahaha!!! I dey call customers make them come chop this stew wey una dey prepare na.... Hot peppery stewwww! 

@ChazBee East no get Chics?? Just check under the udala trees mbok, they dey there plenty plenty.

6 hours ago, M2DD said:

@chazbee are u part of it ?

Search me ooo,  but it would have been fun if I had plans to spend Christmas in Abuja but if any such plans comes up I'll be making it with you. @dequeen who send you come do fake news nah? If I catch you ehh 

4 hours ago, dequeen said:

Hahahaha!!! I dey call customers make them come chop this stew wey una dey prepare na.... Hot peppery stewwww! 

@ChazBee East no get Chics?? Just check under the udala trees mbok, they dey there plenty plenty.

I wish I could be there but I have a huge plan for January sha but it's still in the incubator, will make it known soon. 

In the east here ehhn, if you want to date girls you go knock, you will either get a married woman or student wey dey find sugar momma and who has a boyfriend by the side so as I can't shout nah, I make do with dating myself and being celibate. 

@ChazBee, na wa o. Pele. All the eastern girls I know are actually pure lesbians....although they are all tops anyway so probably that's why....I don't know much about how their bottoms in that part are.... It is well with your soul. This Christmas conji no go claim you, hahahaha!!

1 hour ago, dequeen said:

@ChazBee, na wa o. Pele. All the eastern girls I know are actually pure lesbians....although they are all tops anyway so probably that's why....I don't know much about how their bottoms in that part are.... It is well with your soul. This Christmas conji no go claim you, hahahaha!!

Oluwa will provide my boo Las Las, dey no born me to come and die of conji. The person am now liking now carried herself and be living far away. This Christmas go be for me ooo. Lemme do and go and meet my mom for distraction joor 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

Oluwa will provide my boo Las Las, dey no born me to come and die of conji. The person am now liking now carried herself and be living far away. This Christmas go be for me ooo. Lemme do and go and meet my mom for distraction joor 

Hahahaha!!!!