Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

God delivered her from homosexuality_ex lesbian

Dipbluesae

A lady named Destiny has narrated how God delivered her from homosexuality, a sexual act she now describes as sinful in a series of tweets shared.

According to the lady, the devil made her believe that a woman can love her better than a man since women know how they want to be treated by a man. The Lady who narrated how God delivered her from homosexuality, stated that she was not born liking girls.

Read her tweets below:

Homosexuality is a SIN, God delivered me he can deliver you as well. The devil made be believe years ago a woman could love me better then a man since women know how they want to be treated. The devil is a liar. Repent of your sins. Thank you Jesus for grace

One thing I want to say about Homosexuality is that when I was that no one could tell me ANYTHING. I loved the sin. It felt good. And let me be VERY clear. I WAS NOT BORN LIKING GIRLS. The devil fed on my insecurities giving me these thoughts and I acted on
Them!! I had a DECISION AND I CHOSE SIN. I chose to be with both girls and guys but mainly girls. My mother would tell me it was not right and won’t be tolerated but I didn’t want to hear it. The enemy’s tactic is to make you defensive to the TRUTH!

Copied from NL

• Haha 1

Una dey here dey sin and some people are getting cured from homosexuality..😁

I have never seen a group of people as confused and religiously crazy like Nigerians

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, DipBluSae said:

Una dey here dey sin and some people are getting cured from homosexuality..😁

Hahahahaha. I'm thrilled for her. 

This is the best news of 2018, girls we should have a repentance crusade so God heals us all, who no wan go heaven? Archy @kimi please don't let us perish, lead this crusade for us. 

Dear sister Destiny, am so happy for you and I hope the Lord will do it for me and my fellow 'devilish sinners'. Praiiiseee da rod!!! 

Lemme get my Bible, I'll be right back. 

54 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

This is the best news of 2018, girls we should have a repentance crusade so God heals us all, who no wan go heaven? Archy @kimi please don't let us perish, lead this crusade for us. 

Dear sister Destiny, am so happy for you and I hope the Lord will do it for me and my fellow 'devilish sinners'. Praiiiseee da rod!!! 

Lemme get my Bible, I'll be right back. 

Amen, Amen, and Amen..

• Moderators
1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

Archy @kimi please don't let us perish, lead this crusade for us. 

Hahahaha. It's what I'm here for. Bless you dear child. The crusade shall take place the day sis. Destiny backslides. Come in your birthday suit -it's key that you come as you are (unhindered by clothing) 📿

7 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. It's what I'm here for. Bless you dear child. The crusade shall take place the day sis. Destiny backslides. Come in your birthday suit -it's key that you come as you are (unhindered by clothing) 📿

Bless you Archy. (walking away singing) #Ohappyday🎶

• Moderators
1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

Bless you Archy. (walking away singing) #Ohappyday🎶

Hahahaha. Thanks for the laugh. I needed one this morning. 1.5hours in traffic. Smh... sighs

52 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. Thanks for the laugh. I needed one this morning. 1.5hours in traffic. Smh... sighs

You're welcome dearie, glad I made you laugh 

• Like 1

If you believe homosexuality is a Sin, then God can deliver you from it, from all things.

If you believe homosexuality is a sin then you wont be proud to be so.

7 hours ago, Calllaris said:

If you believe homosexuality is a Sin, then God can deliver you from it, from all things.

If you believe homosexuality is a sin then you wont be proud to be so.

Abeggi.. whatever you believe.. it's come to stay jaree

I believe I have 10b US dollar in my account. Dear God, deliver it into my account just as you deliver Destiny from lesbianism 🙏

I'm a lesbian though 😎

• Haha 1

On the contrary, its more about you, the individual than about others; the society. That's where belief comes to play. Its all about belief. That is, what you believe

The knowledge and understanding of belief is the most formidable of the tasks of reform, the one upon which all else depends. Its all about belief.

With it too, a freedom to.

On 12/20/2018 at 5:03 AM, Calllaris said:

On the contrary, its more about you, the individual than about others; the society. That's where belief comes to play. Its all about belief. That is, what you believe

The knowledge and understanding of belief is the most formidable of the tasks of reform, the one upon which all else depends. Its all about belief.

With it too, a freedom to.

Nah no way. Been there done that. If I can't stop loving women no one else will..if they truly did love women in the first place.. however

The society is in every single one of us. It's how we were groomed, raised and taught. You can escape it by changing your mindset. But sexuality is personality, at the end you can't change how you feel about someone. You can change your belief, your mindset but you can never change who you get attracted to.. that's an undiluted truth. A straight can't suddenly become gay, a gay can't suddenly begin adoring penis. To my understanding and experience it just doesn't work that way. I accepted this is no passing phase at the age of 16, I could tell then that I do truly love women, with or without sleeping with them. Which is why I abhor the question, how do you know you are gay. The same way a straight know they are straight, from time immemorial. That gal up there was just looking for attention. We know how most women love attention.

18 minutes ago, DipBluSae said:

Nah no way. Been there done that. If I can't stop loving women no one else will..if they truly did love women in the first place.. however

?

20 minutes ago, DipBluSae said:

To my understanding and experience