Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

TRENDS THAT MUST DIE IN 2018!

Michelle

Lol I recently saw an African girl in the local market with a shower cap on, but she was cute. I could tell she was Nigerian by the way she talked.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Michelle said:

Lol I recently saw an African girl in the local market with a shower cap on, but she was cute. I could tell she was Nigerian by the way she talked.

Ah ah no keel us abeggi

Nigerians geh different accents nah.. British.. American.. gwogwotigwo.. might be a ghanian lol theirs is glaring😁

2 hours ago, DipBluSae said:

Ah ah no keel us abeggi

Nigerians geh different accents nah.. British.. American.. gwogwotigwo.. might be a ghanian lol theirs is glaring😁

Nigerians stand out. I'm rarely wrong when I inquire. An American or British Nigerian wouldn't stand out to me and most likely wouldn't catch my attention.

47 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Nigerians stand out. I'm rarely wrong when I inquire. An American or British Nigerian wouldn't stand out to me and most likely wouldn't catch my attention.

African languages are deeply accentuated, that is to say that when it comes to speaking the English language most Africans speak alike based on which part of the continent they're from. Most times people mistaken as a Nigerian because of the way they speak can be Ghanaian, Cameroonian or nigerien, you can't be too sure the one you saw is Nigerian until they say so themselves. 

4 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

African languages are deeply accentuated, that is to say that when it comes to speaking the English language most Africans speak alike based on which part of the continent they're from. Most times people mistaken as a Nigerian because of the way they speak can be Ghanaian, Cameroonian or nigerien, you can't be too sure the one you saw is Nigerian until they say so themselves. 

But the shower cap gave her away 😂

• Haha 1

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 12:51 AM, ChazBee said:

How many Africans use the o after their sentences?

On 12/22/2018 at 6:20 AM, DipBluSae said:

Ah ah no keel us abeggi

You forgot airport accent . That one you pick when you accompany someone to the airport

• Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Michelle said:

How many Africans use the o after their sentences?

Hahahaha. I? Lol. Wonderful signature right thrre o... Then ehn ehn.. or na wa. Or ahn ahn. Hahaha. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. I? Lol. Wonderful signature right thrre o... Then ehn ehn.. or na wa. Or ahn ahn. Hahaha. 

Hmmmm, na wa oo. 

• Moderators
6 hours ago, dequeen said:

You forgot airport accent . That one you pick when you accompany someone to the airport

Looool... 

She is Nigerian. I watched her latest video and she clearly stated she lives in Port Harcourt and she spoke alot of Igbo also. So l suspect she is an Igbo girl. 

9 hours ago, kimi said:

And how many other Africans use those?

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Michelle said:

And how many other Africans use those?

Hahahaha. Not a clue o...

Another we love is: haaa! Lol.