Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Now you can upload your personal videos and voice notes

Calllaris

• 1 year later...

Why will I get +200 calls from you @Iris,  @Risa, (whatever it is you bear now) ? Do you want to crash my phone? Since February 13th, you’ve been on a ruckus on my phone lines. Why?

I’m a  private person but it really perplexes me what you want to say to me. I don’t want to hear whatever it is you want to say.

Is it that you like being bartered like you accused or you lied, which?

You are Yoruba, but you write me apology SMSs in Igbo language, how? You send back to me shots of hand- written letters; letters you denied on a thread here, letters  I wrote you five years ago? (who would’ve thunk you still had them!?) You send several friends to call on your behalf. Even when I block off your regular phone numbers, you call with several new ones.

I don't want to hear whatever it is you want to say.

I cant comfortably post  anything here without you claiming its written to you. I stopped conferring on this forum bc of these claims.

We are public property now (you kept it so), so  I call you here to say whatever it is you want to say and I' ll listen. If not, do not call my phones again. Or I will Post your phone digits (@flyJ take note), your WhatsApp messages, your text messages and voice records, up until yesterday; March 9/2020. 

I have people here who know this story in totality, who are ready to take up on it.. You embarrassed a lot of persons who took your side, with your extraneous acts. They cant even show their faces on here no more.

Move on. Just Move it.

I can also leave this place for you.. Just stop reaching, for I don’t want to hear whatever it is you want to say.