Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Pregnant nun says “It was The Holy Spirit”

Mimy

Pregnant nun says “It was The Holy Spirit”

A nun from the Monastery of Las Rosalinas in Valladolid (Spain), 29 years old, caused a revolution when she said she was 3 months pregnant. She didn’t admit that she had sex with a priest or visitor to the monastery. She said that the child has grown magically in her womb, and without sex.
“I don’t want to offend anybody, but it had to be the Holy Spirit, there is no other explanation because I’ve never had sex with a man. The holy spirit visited me in my dreams and fertilized me. I am not saying that I am the new Virgin Mary, that would be a sin of vanity.”

At the Vatican, Rome, they are skeptical of these claims, and they are investigating about it. The first suspect is the baker, who visits the monastery and carries the bread every morning.

Culled from 

http://amredeemed.com/

Lol they are skeptical of claims that it was the Holy spirit? Even when they've created an entire religion around the same exact thing. 

Dear Holyspirit,

My GF just yesterday went to the rainbow clinic for enquiries and she sent me a screenshot of the bill. Full circle of IVF cost about 20k dollars.

If you could do this for her, what of me? Just once, triplets. That's all. 

Make e reach my turn o. I need it.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, dequeen said:

She might have been drugged and raped..... She wouldn't know she had sex if that's the case.....

Yea it could be. Just like Mary, she would have gotten away with her claim though, if it were to be in the 5th century. Lol 

On 12/30/2018 at 9:40 PM, Mimy said:

Yea it could be. Just like Mary, she would have gotten away with her claim though, if it were to be in the 5th century. Lol 

Except that in Mary's case, it wasn't rape, it was consensual sex between she and Joseph. Dude would have dumped her like hot potatoes if he wasn't the one who took that hymen.

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, dequeen said:

Except that in Mary's case, it wasn't rape, it was consensual sex between she and Joseph. Dude would have dumped her like hot potatoes if he wasn't the one who took that hymen.

The truth is that I don't know what to think of some of these bible stories... are they just that -stories? I'm not bothered to reasearch their credibility/validity either because one will surely get arguments and papers supporting both ends of the continuum. Oh well... 

1 hour ago, dequeen said:

Lol. And Joseph, being a smart man and unwilling to put his betrothed woman to shame for being pregnant outside wedlock resolved to a scandalous cover story. Boom! A religion was born. 

3 hours ago, kimi said:

The truth is that I don't know what to think of some of these bible stories... are they just that -stories? I'm not bothered to reasearch their credibility/validity either because one will surely get arguments and papers supporting both ends of the continuum. Oh well... 

It's okay to be indefference about these holy texts. People who follow them literally and want to enforce them on others are those we should be scared of. 

Errm but why are you reluctant in researching the validity/credibility of these bible stories though? Do you do that to other information too or just the religious one? Is there something you're scared of uncovering? Lol

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Mimy said:

It's okay to be indefference about these holy texts. People who follow them literally and want to enforce them on others are those we should be scared of. 

Errm but why are you reluctant in researching the validity/credibility of these bible stories though? Do you do that to other information too or just the religious one? Is there something you're scared of uncovering? Lol

Hahaha. Mine isn't indifference. It's just a situation of not knowing what to consider as being factual. 

I used to.back in the day... the debates are never ending and I came to the conclusion that perhaps nobody knows a 100%. So I better just go with my gut; pick and choose as I see fit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mimy said:

Lol. And Joseph, being a smart man and unwilling to put his betrothed woman to shame for being pregnant outside wedlock resolved to a scandalous cover story. Boom! A religion was born. 

Blessed are you amongst women! Hahahaha! 

• Haha 1