Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Who Is Your NL Crush?

Michelle

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Just saying..Lol

This is a case of who will Bell the cat? The water is too cold..no one is willing to put their feet in..

Arch?

Yeèes..... ready for confession? 

1 hour ago, kimi said:

My crush: I love everyone here equally... it's so hard picking just one. Maybe polygamy was made for me 😐:597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Love is cursed by monogamy. love held prisoner. There's enough love to go round. 

I'm sure your crushes wont mind. 😂 😂 

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Love is cursed by monogamy. love held prisoner. There's enough love to go round. 

Hahahahaha... @ love held prisoner. 

Old girl like me... nobody finds me crushable these days 😢

8 hours ago, Mimy said:

@kimi, will be a good one. You've digging out her old posts any way. Lol

You know what 😀 I not only dug out hers-she just happened to have the most.

One strong willed woman like that. If you leave me, I'll argue with her all day just to keep talking with her. 

We are like oil and water. lol, but she knows I care about her. 

She's become one of my closest friends, and prolly my only friend presently on NL.

I like everyone here. A few have caught my attention: @Txunamy the sweetheart that cooks-I wanna know what that backside looks like in an apron geh @Mimy the freaky one in the hijab-I always wondered what it would be like to slide my hand up one of their dresses @scarlet the African version of my ex in her early 20s-I told her about you @Damiee the obvious pretty girl-I dedicate this song to you...

Edited by Michelle
correction

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

I like everyone here. A few have caught my attention: @Txunamythe sweetheart that cooks-I wanna know what that backside looks like in an apron geh @Mimythe freaky one in the hijab-I always wondered what it would be like to slide my hand up one of their dresses @scarletthe Naija version of my ex in her early 20s-I told her about you @Damieethe obvious pretty girl-I dedicate this song to you...

Awww..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Michelle said:

I like everyone here. A few have caught my attention: @Txunamythe sweetheart that cooks-I wanna know what that backside looks like in an apron geh @Mimythe freaky one in the hijab-I always wondered what it would be like to slide my hand up one of their dresses @scarletthe Naija version of my ex in her early 20s-I told her about you @Damieethe obvious pretty girl-I dedicate this song to you...

Naija version???!!! Nahhhhh.. I refuse to be 'the naija' biko,  choose another version abeg. 😟 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
Just now, scarlet said:

Naija version???!!! Nahhhhh.. I refuse to be 'the naija' biko,  choose another version abeg. 😟 

Hahahaha. Whatever happened to Proudly Naija. Lol

5 hours ago, Michelle said:

the freaky one in the hijab-I always wondered what it would be like to slide my hand up one of their dresses

@Michelle, I hope you know it's haram to entertain those thoughts. 

Just now, Mimy said:

@Michelle, I hope you know it's haram to entertain those thoughts. 

Oh shucks and I just saw two pretty girls at the grocery store in hijabs...they were from Jordan. I had to let them know how beautiful their language sounded...they giggled and blushed. The one male that was with them bragged that it was the original language of Jesus and said it was nice to meet an American that wasn't afraid of them. Boy if he knew the thoughts that were going through my mind about what they had going on underneath 😀 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Oh shucks and I just saw two pretty girls at the grocery store in hijabs...they were from Jordan. I had to let them know how beautiful their language sounded...they giggled and blushed. The one male that was with them bragged that it was the original language of Jesus and said it was nice to meet an American that wasn't afraid of them. Boy if he knew the thoughts that were going through my mind about what they had going on underneath 😀 

Hahahahaha... 

11 minutes ago, Michelle said:

LMAO! Why are people always curious about what the Hijabi ladies have underneath sef 😏

Just now, Mimy said:

LMAO! Why are people always curious about what the Hijabi ladies have underneath sef 😏

I wonder if they wear basic panties or the sexy ones.

• Moderators
Just now, Michelle said:

I wonder if they wear basic panties or the sexy ones.

Hahahaha. Sunday isn't even over yet! We need to send you back for redemption!