Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Looking for friends around lekki and its environs

Isee

Hello guys, Happy new year.

I decided to do a lot of things this year and top of the list has to be meet new people. 

Pleaseeee, I am open to making new friends. I am really shy so it's quite difficult.if you stay around lekki and it's environs and you don't mind having a new friend to go to the movie with, gist, have lunch, market runs,  share interesting articles and all other stuff friends do kindly hit me up. 

Merci beaucoup in advance. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Awww I am extremely shy too so I can totally relate. Too bad I don't live on the island, this would have been nice 😀

I never pegged you for a shy person Hawk..Wow! Stop shy.

• Moderators

It's nice you've put yourself out there, all the best with it. I'm confident you'll get a/some pal(s) soon.

I wonder why most queer people are shy in nature.  Why is that though? We are all so shy and introverted.  And i am beginning to think if our queerness predispose us to be that way, or not. Recently met this popular online vocal queer activist, and she was so shy in person, I was shook. 

I so love me shy people sha. They got magic.😘  Sorry, I distress. Just needed to say this.

Good luck with your search though, but I'd rather have you leave your comfort zone and go out more often. Just maybe, everything nor be online.

Goodluck again

15 minutes ago, scarlet said:

I wonder why most queer people are shy in nature.  Why is that though? We are all so shy and introverted.  And i am beginning to think if our queerness predispose us to be that way, or not. Recently met this popular online vocal queer activist, and she was so shy in person, I was shook. 

I so love me shy people sha. They got magic.😘  Sorry, I distress. Just needed to say this.

Good luck with your search though, but I'd rather have you leave your comfort zone and go out more often. Just maybe, everything nor be online.

Goodluck again

Might have to do that then. Go out more

I'm only shy with aggressive femmes and when they sense it they become bolder in their approach which makes matters worse. Meeting up with people with platonic intentions for fun times is a cake walk though. You'll be aight just relax and breathe.

3 hours ago, ChazBee said:

With all these lists it feels like you're looking for an assistant girlfriend. 

#fliesfence#😜

Lmao, dear Lord. Nah, far from it. Sebi it's who has main that will be looking for side... 

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Awww I am extremely shy too so I can totally relate. Too bad I don't live on the island, this would have been nice 😀

Please oo, mainland, the moon, anywhere, so far it's lagos. 😂 They are welcome 

2 hours ago, Txunamy said:

I never pegged you for a shy person Hawk..Wow! Stop shy.

Lmao I know right? Isn't the internet nice? We can be anything we want on here 😀

11 minutes ago, omomegbe said:

😂

14 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I'm only shy with aggressive femmes and when they sense it they become bolder in their approach which makes matters worse.

I think its the percieved switch in power dynamics. They know on the average you are used to being "the aggressor". Watching you squirm while they come on to you is quite heady. At least that's what my ex said. And it makes sense I suppose.

11 minutes ago, omomegbe said:

Please oo, mainland, the moon, anywhere, so far it's lagos. 😂 They are welcome 

Okay then 😀😀

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, omomegbe said:

Lmao, dear Lord. Nah, far from it. Sebi it's who has main that will be looking for side... 

No worries, this advert go make your market sell wella 

I Remember asking for something similar when i joined last year, and around same time i joined a gym, dance studio, went out more, and i made friends around my area. I never got around to meeting anyone from here again.

I guess what i am trying to say is, be more outgoing. if you work 9-5, make time on the weekends to join a book club, gym, dance studio, attend art exhibitions, plays, etc.

I know you are shy, but sometimes you have gotta take the bull by the horns and engage people. I am shy too, but it doesn't stop me from engaging people.

I am also sure you would make wonderful friends on here. 😁

51 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Lmao I know right? Isn't the internet nice? We can be anything we want on here 😀

Lol..Wow

And to think i am incredibly shy around studs.. Lol

29 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Lol..Wow

Would you be less shy if I wore pink?

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

Would you be less shy if I wore pink?

Nope...Lmao

I don't like pink, and its not about the clothes. Its the intensity of the gaze..

11 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Nope...Lmao

I don't like pink, and its not about the clothes. Its the intensity of the gaze..

😂 you're going to make matters worse for yourself if you're shy around me. I may not be able to resist the urge to take advantage of the situation. 😀

Ahh, Oya, change of topic. Please, I don't want friends again ooo. Who knows any good gym around oniru and oniru new market that's also pretty affordable and decent. Help me. Merci in advance.. 

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

😂 you're going to make matters worse for yourself if you're shy around me. I may not be able to resist the urge to take advantage of the situation. 😀

Lol..

🙈

4 minutes ago, omomegbe said:

Ahh, Oya, change of topic. Please, I don't want friends again ooo. Who knows any good gym around oniru and oniru new market that's also pretty affordable and decent. Help me. Merci in advance.. 

Ha! Is it on account of what i said? I was just giving you tips ni oo. You don't have to change topic because of what i said. What happens to the nice people on here that would contact you?

I take back what i said please..

17 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Ha! Is it on account of what i said? I was just giving you tips ni oo. You don't have to change topic because of what i said. What happens to the nice people on here that would contact you?

I take back what i said please..

Nah, damage is done already. She doesn't want to be our friend anymore 😒

3 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Lol..Wow

😆

19 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Nah, damage is done already. She doesn't want to be our friend anymore 😒

😆

Its Nothing that cannot be fixed..😀