Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Would You Date Her?

Michelle

Damn! She's really pretty. Eyebrows on fleek. I can't even get my brows that drawn perfectly. 

Trans people are cool, brave and amazing. I can't get romantically involve with them though. I'd freakout when I see her d**ck. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Damiee said:

Lmao is this the answer to the question? 

Hahahahaha... what is strong with you :597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

3 hours ago, Mimy said:

Damn! She's really pretty. Eyebrows on fleek. I can't even get my brows that drawn perfectly. 

Trans people are cool, brave and amazing. I can't get romantically involve with them though. I'd freakout when I see her d**ck. 

Lol @ 'freak out when i see her d**ck'  what if she has done a sex organ change? Would you still freakout?

16 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Lol @ 'freak out when i see her d**ck'  what if she has done a sex organ change? Would you still freakout?

Errm... that's a tough one 🤔. Honestly I still won't be comfortable with the knowledge that her p**sy no be follow come 😂. Maybe I'm just transphobic. 🤷

24 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Errm... that's a tough one 🤔. Honestly I still won't be comfortable with the knowledge that her p**sy no be follow come 😂. Maybe I'm just transphobic. 🤷

Lol

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Damiee said:

Lol just an observation ma’am 😊

You never did your response either princess 🙄

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Lol no I won’t date her. Your turn Queen 😏

Hahahahaha... i hate you by the way 🙄

I would go on a date with her. Interesting conversations we would have but that would be just about it. If the male implement is out of the way, I think I can actually have a more intimate relationship with her...

8 hours ago, dequeen said:

With deep shame in my heart, I admit that I'm currently trans-phobic.

Why?

I mean why are you transphobic?

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha... i hate you by the way 🙄

I would go on a date with her. Interesting conversations we would have but that would be just about it. If the male implement is out of the way, I think I can actually have a more intimate relationship with her...

Now was that so hard? 😋

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Why?

I mean why are you transphobic?

Because I don't understand why anyone would want to change their gender... I don't believe the Universe makes mistakes.... However I know someday I might understand the rationality behind the whole transgender thing but for now, I don't...