kimi

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Michelle said:

Where is your response?

Hahahaha. I see someone is on patrol duties :597f81dfa7900_tw_angry1:

• Moderators
On 1/7/2019 at 10:23 PM, kimi said:

Hey Girls...

I need some clarification. Please be generous. Help a novice. 

A.What is the difference between 'Babe' and 'Baby'? Babe may be likened to a girl who is a major eye candy. Baby is typically used for a child  who is under 2years of age

B. Which do you prefer being called? Archy the great 🙄

C. Which do you use for her? Archy's boo boo :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

D. Should grown-ups really even tolerate being called 'Baby'? No!! Are you babies? Why do you want regression? It is only a ploy to escape accountability and it isn't happening :597f81dfa7900_tw_angry1:

E. What does it do to you when she calls you your preferred pet name. Gets me confused :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

F. Why do some call it Bambi or Bambutu or Baybee 😁🙄? Who are those doing this please? 😐

G. When a real baby comes along, what happens? Does she become Baby 1 or Baby 2. Or 'main Baby' and 'the real Baby baby' or 'Baybie 'and 'Baybeeeeee'? The bundle of joy gets called "Baby + firstname". She on the other hand gets called "Mama +baby's first name or Iya baby". Everyone's happy and everyone ends up with the 'baby' title

H. Dasall

:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

On 1/7/2019 at 10:23 PM, kimi said:

Hey Girls...

I need some clarification. Please be generous. Help a novice. 

A.What is the difference between 'Babe' and 'Baby'? 

B. Which do you prefer being called?

C. Which do you use for her?

D. Should grown-ups really even tolerate being called 'Baby'?

E. What does it do to you when she calls you your preferred pet name

F. Why do some call it Bambi or Bambutu or Baybee 😁🙄?

G. When a real baby comes along, what happens? Does she become Baby 1 or Baby 2. Or 'main Baby' and 'the real Baby baby' or 'Baybie 'and 'Baybeeeeee'?

H. Dasall. 

Why do the questions get funnier with each progressive question?

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Diff said:

Why do the questions get funnier with each progressive question?

Hahahaha... I'm testing out my comedy material. It's looking like a stand a chance!:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Diff said:

Sis, you're comedy gold! 👍

Hahahaha. Thanks precious x

I would keep improving... watch out for me!  Haters must stay away. You know yourselves :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. Thanks precious x

I would keep improving... watch out for me!  Haters must stay away. You know yourselves :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Arch, You are becoming immersed in the things of the world. When did you join the train of people with haters?

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Arch, You are becoming immersed in the things of the world. When did you join the train of people with haters?

Hahahahaha... dearest one... the people of the world were said to be smarter than those of the kingdom. I must gain mastery of wisdom from both worlds... :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Plus history has it that, the holier and the more sacred you are, the more your haters be. But you know what? They ain't gonna get me like they got Him! 😇😡

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha... dearest one... the people of the world were said to be smarter than those of the kingdom. I must gain mastery of wisdom from both worlds... :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Plus history has it that, the holier and the more sacred you are, the more your haters be. But you know what? They ain't gonna get me like they got Him! 😇😡

Lmao!

2 hours ago, kimi said:

But you know what? They ain't gonna get me like they got Him! 😇 😡

:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

This cracked me up real hard. You can't be nailed. Them haters should better be scared.