Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Would you rather...

Michelle

• Moderators

Most certainly a gay son. Lol. 

If I had to choose between a gay or a lesbian child, I'll still pick a gay son. There's something really sweet about them + I think they get so much hate, it would be wonderful to truly love, support and nuture one

13 minutes ago, kimi said:

Most certainly a gay son. Lol. 

If I had to choose between a gay or a lesbian child, I'll still pick a gay son. There's something really sweet about them + I think they get so much hate, it would be wonderful to truly love, support and nuture one

They do catch the most hate.

4 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Why is that though?

Straight men are more accepting of lesbians for their own enjoyment but the thought of gay male sex disgusts some of them. The same can be said with straight women who are attracted to lesbians but don't care for the idea of sex between men. I've had a few admit that to me. They'll let them do their hair and make up though.

49 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Straight men are more accepting of lesbians for their own enjoyment but the thought of gay male sex disgusts some of them. The same can be said with straight women who are attracted to lesbians but don't care for the idea of sex between men. I've had a few admit that to me. They'll let them do their hair and make up though.

True.