A must watch - GIRLS INLOVE

Matty

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Really? I'll watch it later..

*Goes back to watching America got talent and America ninja warrior*

Hahahahaha... enjoyment minister

24 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Rubbish film. Rich girl taking advantage of a poor straight girl's condition, forcing herself on her and shit. Biko @Matty, how this film take represent Lgbt na 

Lol with this review, definitely not watching it 😭

11 hours ago, Mimy said:

Rubbish film. Rich girl taking advantage of a poor straight girl's condition, forcing herself on her and shit. Biko @Matty, how this film take represent Lgbt na 

If u read my comment properly,  i said it represented lgbt relationship not lgbt.  

Just now, Matty said:

If u read my comment properly,  i said it represented lgbt relationship not lgbt.  

Its a shortclips

She is rich n lonely,  she met a poor n pretty gal.  She assisted her finacially, which she accepted. Tell me,  havent u heard of such. 

Must movie is to represent wat is happening ,either rship or home or school etc. 

True, it show how rich Nigeria lesbians prey on poor pretty straight girls. Still a shitty movie though. Poor acting especially the Lilian character. 

If not that you said a must watch, ordinarily I would have ditched the movie few minutes into it. I hang on hoping to get to the point where it'd get interesting. 

I just took my time to watch this movie. 1 hour wasted on terrible acting and a bad storyline. The kisses were hilarious (reminded me of kemen and Bisola), the whole predatory thing was just off putting but what I didn't expect was the last scene and them still being together. I'm waiting for the day we get better lesbian Love stories in Nigeria. I watched Mr and mrs  chapter 2 last week (WHICH INVOLVED 2 GIRLS KISSING AND A BUTT GRAB) and when she came out to her mum she said she  was just doing it for attention.  Did anyone watch the Ruth Kadiri movie about a stud or something related to that?