Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Mirror Mirror On The Wall

kimi

• Moderators

Hello...

On a lighter note, I looked in the mirror today and then I got upset for another hour. Hahaha. 

Do people often think that:

A. You look your age?

B. You look older than your age?

C. You look younger than your age?

Whichever option you pick, how does it make you feel? Would you rather they thought otherwise?

• Moderators

I better give my response before Michelle the NL Threads Patrol Officer comes for me. Lol 🙄

A. My age

I'm not quite sure. Thankful that I don't look older perhaps

Would I rather they thought otherwise? For certain people, Yes. Others, No. -I like the 'think-before-you-speak-to-me impression I sometimes give off. 

A. You look your age? No

B. You look older than your age?  No

C. You look younger than your age? Yes

I'm cool with it. Women my age or older don't always take me seriously. It can depend on the way I'm dressed. I can pull women in their 30s or 40s if I'm suited and booted. I get approached by too many youngsters and they're no longer attractive to me...especially if they're not mature young ladies. I told myself no more 20 something year olds. 

31 minutes ago, kimi said:

I better give my response before Michelle the NL Threads Patrol Officer comes for me. Lol 🙄

A. My age

I'm not quite sure. Thankful that I don't look older perhaps

Would I rather they thought otherwise? For certain people, Yes. Others, No. -I like the 'think-before-you-speak-to-me impression I sometimes give off. 

Imposter alert.

I lost the lady I really care for because She believes I'm too young for her. That was the only time I felt really bad for being young. (not like I'm a minor, duh 🙄 I'm a grown ass woman 😋

A. Yes please. I really want to believe this. Lol

B. No. I wish 😂

C. Maybe. I don't even know. 

Would I rather they think otherwise? Yes. Especially with crushes. I get a bit embarrass when after chatting for a while, after sending my picture or we finally met, they go like "you look way younger than I expected" 🤦. With guys I care less. 

Older, mostly because im on the plus side i guess. I like it when i'm in the workplace or doing business, but it worries me sometimes when it comes to being with people.

I could get extra picky, or pretty self conscious.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 2:46 PM, Mimy said:

I lost the lady I really care for because She believes I'm too young for her. That was the only time I felt really bad for being young. (not like I'm a minor, duh 🙄 I'm a grown ass woman 😋

A. Yes please. I really want to believe this. Lol

B. No. I wish 😂

C. Maybe. I don't even know. 

Would I rather they think otherwise? Yes. Especially with crushes. I get a bit embarrass when after chatting for a while, after sending my picture or we finally met, they go like "you look way younger than I expected" 🤦. With guys I care less. 

Aw you'll be ok young buck 😀

To me sometimes when l look at myself in the mirror l could barely recognize what l see. When the face looks round then l feel l look like someone else but when l loose some fat l feel more like myself because l see the face l have always known.

C. People say l look alot younger than my age.

• Haha 1