Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Which Are You?

kimi

• Moderators

Hey Girls,

What type of girl are you? Are you:

A. The indirect type (i.e if I want something I would expect you to figure it out because I ain't telling)

B. The more direct type (i.e I want something or I like someone, I voice it out)

C. Whichever you fall under, how Is it working for you? 

D. A-Girls, how in the world do you help people figure you out? Would you go after another A Girl?

E. B-Girls, would you go after an A Girl?

24 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hey Girls,

A. The indirect type (i.e if I want something I would expect you to figure it out because I ain't telling)

B. The more direct type (i.e I want something or I like someone, I voice it out)

D. A-Girls, how in the world do you help people figure you out? Would you go after another A Girl?

You just reminded me of my MTH101 lecturer. With his Roma figure ai to avii questions. We almost use a full long note in answering his questions.🤣

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, MENA said:

You just reminded me of my MTH101 lecturer. With his Roma figure ai to avii questions. We almost use a full long note in answering his questions.🤣

Hahahaha.. I'm a teacher at heart :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Hi Girl! Lol

A & B. I'm like in between, sometimes, I do, sometimes I don't. I kinda lean more to the A side.

C. Not too good, I tell ya. Not too good. Like, you gotta voice out stuff. If something's bothering you, you gotta talk.

D. Hahaha! By carrying a long face? 😁😁. Then they begin to ask us questions. Naaaaah! I'm still trynna deal with me.

I can be A or B it all depends on mode or situation. 

But l sure know l am mostly B though.

E.  I can but most times is hard work.

The A girls are also the type that will always wait for you to come into them before sex can ever happen other than that, yours truely nothing will ever happen. 

And such is easy to break up with them when things go wrong with the relationship because their nature will give a soft landing for you to move on while they will still be there waiting for you to come into them.

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Hey Girls,

A. 10%

B. 90%

C. Awesomely 

D. I only fit in this category when my wants are known and someone is having a blonde moment or just outright being selfish.

E. No, 25% or less only-I couldn’t cope with someone who is like this most of the time.

I'm B. I am direct like that. No time to dilly dally. 

C. its a 50/50 thing

E. A girls are hard work tbh. How in pete's name am i supposed to figure you out? I am not a clairvoyant, i don't have a crystal ball, so please, make it easy on me and voice out your feelings.