Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Marriage Prenuptial Agreements

Michelle

Would you agree to sign a prenup if your partner requested it prior to marriage? Please answer yes or no and explain the reason for your answer.

• Moderators

I would have no problem signing a prenup.

Reason: for one, Pride. Lol. More importantly, It's not personal -she has her fears which are normal. Many marriages started with both partners madly in love only to end in bitter divorce settlements. I love her; I'll concentrate on maKing my own money. Lol. 

Her "punishment" would be that she pays for all the high ticket items :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Haha 1

I don't care about prenups. I really don't. If my partner wants me to sign one, why not? 

Some people think that signing a prenup makes the marriage dead on Arrival, but i don't agree with that.

Everyone reserves the right to protect his/her estate. Its got nothing to do with love or the lack thereof.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, kimi said:

Reason: for one, Pride. Lol. More importantly, It's not personal -she has her fears which are normal. Many have started marriages madly in love only to end in bitter divorce settlements. I love her; I'll concentrate on maKing my own money. Lol. 

Her "punishment" would be that she pays for all the high ticket items :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

why are you like this? 🤣

24 minutes ago, kimi said:

Reason: for one, Pride. Lol. More importantly, It's not personal -she has her fears which are normal. Many marriages started with both partners madly in love only to end in bitter divorce settlements. I love her; I'll concentrate on maKing my own money. Lol. 

She could have anything but the house. 😀

Lol. Yes, without hesitation. I could never really understand why people are against it. You have your money, I have my money, everyone is happy 😁

45 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Lol. Yes, without hesitation. I could never really understand why people are against it. You have your money, I have my money, everyone is happy 😁

For some People who are against it, its because they feel that their partner don't love them enough, and as such does not trust them.

Gold diggers are against it too..😀

• Haha 1

Surely they can understand why if the partner is filthy rich and is used to people trying to get all that they can from them. 

I would not be offended by it. Oh well, different strokes.

4 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

For some People who are against it, its because they feel that their partner don't love them enough, and as such does not trust them.

Gold diggers are against it too..😀

Surely they can understand why if the partner is filthy rich and is used to people trying to get all that they can from them. 

3 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Yeah.. Can't be bothered. Lol

3 hours ago, Damiee said:

Wow nice.