Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Chat Room

Michelle

• Moderators

The other day, I saw two guys on an okada and it just looked weird as the okada went over a speed breaker and the guys closely sat, bumped along with the bike. Lol. My mind must have been in the wrong place that night.. lol

Okada makes guys look gay. I bet they enjoy it. For many, it's the only opportunity they get to really rub bum bums with another male. 🙄:597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1:

2 hours ago, kimi said:

The other day, I saw two guys on an okada and it just looked weird as the okada went over a speed breaker and the guys closely sat, bumped along with the bike. Lol. My mind must have been in the wrong place that night.. lol

Okada makes guys look gay. I bet they enjoy it. For many, it's the only opportunity they get to really rub bum bums with another male. 🙄:597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1:

Na wa oo. And this just came to your mind on a Sunday morning? 

2 hours ago, kimi said:

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

Hahahahaha... 🙈🙊😇

11 hours ago, RayBlac said:

Txunamy o🤣🤣... 

Heard another season starts tomorrow. Looking forward to it? 😃 I would love to read your reviews. 

Hahahaha! Its not starting tomorrow, the date hasn't been fixed yet. Besides, it always premieres on a Sunday. 

I'll be sure to keep em coming for you when the new season starts😁

2 hours ago, kimi said:

😀😂😂 But with two ladies its a natural. 

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

😀😂😂 But with two ladies its a natural. 

Hahahaha... you bet. 

1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

Hahahaha! Its not starting tomorrow, the date hasn't been fixed yet. Besides, it always premieres on a Sunday. 

I'll be sure to keep em coming for you when the new season starts😁

When I said "tomorrow", I meant today. If it isn't starting this week, my informant was wrong then🤔

Alright. Thanks. Looking forward to it. ☺️

I just saw that video where this dude was washing his face and feet on his church members. Shit is getting scarier. 

On 4/7/2019 at 12:38 PM, RayBlac said:

When I said "tomorrow", I meant today. If it isn't starting this week, my informant was wrong then🤔

Alright. Thanks. Looking forward to it. ☺️

Yeah, your informant was wrong Obviously. . 😁No News yet for the starting date.. 

• Administrators
On 4/6/2019 at 2:21 PM, Mimy said:

@FlyJ, @kimi, it's seems I've utilized the space allocated to me for photo uploads reasons I can't insert photos to posts. What we goan do? 

@Mimy You should be able to delete old pictures from your profile, but let me investigate further. 

• Moderators
On 4/7/2019 at 4:06 AM, Mimy said:

How please? 

Oh! So sorry... I didn't see this. I'll try it out myself and tell you how shortly *hopefully* lol. 

• Moderators

@Mimy if you navigate through the mobile view thus:

3bars > Accounts > My attachments

You will at least see how much of your quota is exhausted 🙄☻. I also can't seem to find where the delete feature is but I remember that I have deleted images in the past 😐

@FlyJ we are due for another tutorial but I will see if I can figure it out. In the mean time...

regroup hip hop GIF by WE tv

1 hour ago, kimi said:

You will at least see how much of your quota is exhausted 🙄☻.

"You have used 2 MB of your 2 MB attachment limit." 😂😂🤦

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Mimy said:

"You have used 2 MB of your 2 MB attachment limit." 😂😂🤦

Hahahahaha. Nice going kiddo! 😁

• Haha 1

• Moderators

If you wish to change your theme to the Girls 🖤 Girls, simply follow this path on mobile view:

3bars > Account > My attachments > Theme > Default.

On the "my attachments" page, scroll to the end. Right under the social media icons, you should see the "theme" feature.

Thank me later 🙄

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Hawken said:

I would ask Mitchell and Txunamy to go and get a room. But they would enjoy it too much 😒

Hahahahahaha..

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Why? 😒😒😒

Hahahaha.. decided to give myself a day off to fully recover from last night's traffic. When traffic makes you so sad to the point of crying but you know you have no choice but to stick through it or sleep on the bridge, then you my friend have discovered the true meaning of adulthood. Lol. 

I didn't cry o... lol. I thought about it a few times but it wouldn't suit my gangsta image so I frowned instead. Lol

8 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha.. decided to give myself a day off to fully recover from last night's traffic. When traffic makes you so sad to the point of crying but you know you have no choice but to stick through it or sleep on the bridge, then you my friend have discovered the true meaning of adulthood. Lol. 

I didn't cry o... lol. I thought about it a few times but it wouldn't suit my gangsta image so I frowned instead. Lol

😂😂 gangsta image, right

Sorry enh. Perhaps you need to find someone to carpool with. If you weren't driving, it wouldn't be so rough on you.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, kimi said:

Lmao please if possible, take the whole week off. A friend told me the ongoing maintenance work on the Third Mainland Bridge is causing serious traffic. Said yesterday’s traffic was outstanding. She said as a result of that she woke up late and was running really late hence she resolved to taking Gokada (the motorbike equivalent of Uber). Spending a whopping sum of one thousand naira! 

She mentioned something about crying too. 😂😂