Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus

Teewhy

Zone 2 police Public Relations Officer, Dolapo Badmus, has told the LGBT community in Nigeria that the country is not a place for homosexuals.

She made this known in a recent post on her Instagram page in which she stated that Nigeria is not a place for homosexuals.

In her post, Dolapo pointed out that the Anti-gay law signed by ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, has criminalized all gay activities in Nigeria. She wrote;

If you are homosexually inclined, Nigeria ?? is not a place for you.

There is a law (Same sex Prohibition Act) here that criminalizes homosexual clubs, associations and organizations with penalties of up to 14yeats in jail.

So if you are homosexual in nature, leave the country or face prosecution.

But before you say does these matter?! Kindly note that anything against the law of the land is criminal and all crimes will be punished accordingly no matter how small you think it is.

The law says, “A person who registers, operates or participates in gay clubs, societies or organizations, directly or indirectly makes public show of same-sex amorous relationship in Nigeria commits an offense and is liable on conviction to a term of 10 years.”

Anyone convicted of entering into a same-sex marriage contract or civil union faces up to 14 years imprisonment.

All LGBT candidates in Nigeria should beware.

Source: https://gistmore.com/nigeria-is-not-a-place-for-homosexuals-dolapo-badmus

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

Really?! Smh.... 

4 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

But before you say does these matter?! Kindly note that anything against the law of the land is criminal and all crimes will be punished accordingly no matter how small you think it is.

Lol. This is laughable. Thieves and ritualists roaming the streets. I suggest they start with those. Smh.

5 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

All LGBT candidates in Nigeria should beware.

Hahahahaha. Candidacy? Na wa... such ignorance. 

Sighs really....

14 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. Candidacy? Na wa... such ignorance. 

Sighs really....

Na presidential candidate or according to Buhari, 'Governortorial Canditate'? 

• Haha 1

"... makes public show of same-sex amorous relationship in Nigeria commits an offense and is liable on conviction to a term of 10 years.”

Wait, this is included too? or the bitch is just making it up. 

2 minutes ago, Mimy said:

I need to read on about the law addressing homosexuality sef 

Me too. I don't even know anything that law says, maybe I never wanted to know. 

I'm so saddened by this. Everyday that passes I get more and more scared being queer in this country..... I'm even getting scared to moan during sex because I feel like I'm committing a crime.... 

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, dequeen said:

I'm even getting scared to moan during sex because I feel like I'm committing a crime.... 

Hahahahaha. You're just a clown 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, dequeen said:

I'm even getting scared to moan during sex because I feel like I'm committing a crime.... 

Jeez! This got me moaning with laughter:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

• Haha 1

Hahahaha!!! It is getting that bad I tell you. All they need is to offer cash rewards for anyone who turns queers in and the game will be on. 

58 minutes ago, dequeen said:

Hahahaha!!! It is getting that bad I tell you. All they need is to offer cash rewards for anyone who turns queers in and the game will be on. 

Those sickos won't even be needing any cash reward. They will gladly do it for free. 

17 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Those sickos won't even be needing any cash reward. They will gladly do it for free. 

I'm telling you. Like they are going to sit at the right hand side of God when they do. Or there are going to be 12 virgins for them to fu*k when they die. I just don't get the furious hatred in people. 

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 1:41 AM, Teewhy said:

I wonder if they would give visas to women that state they want to leave the country and explore lesbianism? I could be their Harriet Tubman 😀

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Michelle said:

I wonder if they would give visas to women that state they want to leave the country and explore lesbianism? I could be their Harriet Tubman 😀

Hahahahaha. This is the funniest comment I've read all day! This would most certainly earn one an express ticket to prison. 

4 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. This is the funniest comment I've read all day! This would most certainly earn one an express ticket to prison. 

:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: