Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

WELCOME BACK BLAKKY/VINA

Guest MINAJ

Pls vina just vex come and chat small with this your secret admirer now,stop hiding abeg I really like you sha l nor go lie. you suppose know now no be today!!! And for the record if you know within you that you are not vina don't come and comment on my thread its strictly for heart matters no impersonation  thank you!!. Ehen vina love, come and say something to me that will soothe my heartache for you😂😂 

I'm shy. #covers face

Let me Goan spray  "parfume" before I reply you. 

Chai Minaj you are making me shy o, ahn ahn. 

#flys fence

Okay so recently, something happened and I haven't been able to tell anyone.

I kissed a guy and it's been ages since that has happened. 

Do you think I should be ashamed of that?

4 hours ago, Guest Vina said:

Okay so recently, something happened and I haven't been able to tell anyone.

I kissed a guy and it's been ages since that has happened. 

Do you think I should be ashamed of that?

Why should you? In fact,as you are now you are still evolving. look at the case of domo of the defunct domo and chrissy, may be in future you may later swing both ways if you know what I mean! But wait o vina love,hope is really you o becos I know you don't like what you hate!!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, Guest MINAJ said:

Why should you? In fact,as you are now you are still evolving. look at the case of domo of the defunct domo and chrissy, may be in future you may later swing both ways if you know what I mean! But wait o vina love,hope is really you o becos I know you don't like what you hate!!!!!!!!

It's me lol. Ikr.

That Domo own weak me. Lol. I don't want to be like that. Imagine me 'Vina' getting pregnant by a man and getting married to him. Honestly, what is the first thing you would think?

You didn't even ask me if I liked the kiss. It was terrible and it reminded me exactly of the reasons why I'm so so gay. Still I feel like I betrayed everything I stand for by that one kiss. 

I should really stop drinking.

Admin is not fair o, this verification is taking forever and you girls are busy choosing val, me I will kukuma choose my own outside since you have decided to shut the door with a very big padlock!

Hi babe is still about you, I still feel what I felt for you the first day I learnt about this site the thought of you will always be in my head, PLEASE BLAKKY BE MY VAL!!!!!!!💞

On 2/11/2019 at 12:18 AM, Guest MINAJ said:

Admin is not fair o, this verification is taking forever and you girls are busy choosing val, me I will kukuma choose my own outside since you have decided to shut the door with a very big padlock!

Hi babe is still about you, I still feel what I felt for you the first day I learnt about this site the thought of you will always be in my head, PLEASE BLAKKY BE MY VAL!!!!!!!💞

Lmao.. awwwww. 

Yessss!!! So what are we doing for Valentine? Like flowers? And chocolates?