Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Tribal Marks

Michelle

• Moderators

Hahahahaha.. thanks to lazer treatment, these can be rectified. I know someone who has had hers taken out. Money does solve a lot of things. Money can buy happiness yo!

We can always work something out if I'm totally into her. I've got a few on my bum cheeks :597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: 

Hm. 

I have been with all sort of ladies, Big ass, heavy chested and very pretty face. And over the years,  I have come to the conclusion that, it's never about a girl's look but her character. 

Tribal marked women are women despite their facial mutilation. Once she fits into what I want in a lady, then why not?

Who cares about the tribal marks?  Dem dey chop face.  Abi na face go do the do or cook sometimes for me? Abi face go soothes things up when life eventually becomes tough? Abegii. So, yes. I would date her whether the marks are humongous or not. It won't matter

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha.. thanks to lazer treatment, these can be rectified. I know someone who has had hers taken out. Money does solve a lot of things. Money can buy happiness yo!

We can always work something out if I'm totally into her. I've got a few on my bum cheeks :597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: 

How do we know its True? can i take a tiny weeny peek? 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

How do we know its True? can i take a tiny weeny peek? 

Hahahahaha... Sure! Why not! ☻ 🙊

8 hours ago, scarlet said:

Hm. 

I have been with all sort of ladies, Big ass, heavy chested and very pretty face. And over the years,  I have come to the conclusion that, it's never about a girl's look but her character. 

Tribal marked women are women despite their facial mutilation. Once she fits into what I want in a lady, then why not?

Who cares about the tribal marks?  Dem dey chop face.  Abi na face go do the do or cook sometimes for me? Abi face go soothes things up when life eventually becomes tough? Abegii. So, yes. I would date her whether the marks are humongous or not. It won't matter

Abeg bone that talk. Face matter o

Dem dey chop character too ni? How many ladies with tear tear face get character sef 😏. No dey form. We are all suckers for fine face. 😂

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

Abeg bone that talk. Face matter o

Dem dey chop character too ni? How many ladies with tear tear face get character sef 😏. No dey form. We are all suckers for fine face. 😂

I no form.. I just talk my mind. I am at that point in my life were a girl's looks don't matter to me.  I'm a sucker for big ass, until I dated one 2years ago, and regretted it. So I very much know what I am talking about.

11 hours ago, kimi said:

thanks to lazer treatment, these can be rectified

I wonder how this works.

For me it depends on the type the person has. I personally don't like them, but if I love someone who has then maybe, but I don't know how attracted I can be to one who has. 

12 hours ago, kimi said:

Oh that’s right all cows are branded that way.

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Lol I’ve been asked this question already. No I don’t think so tbh. If I do, I must really like her. 

What about me... 😢Thankfully mine is hidden away! 🙄🙃

1 hour ago, Damiee said:

Lol I’ve been asked this question already. No I don’t think so tbh. If I do, I must really like her. 

No surprise 😀

I find tribal marks incredibly attractive. I don't think it takes away from the owners beauty.

The finest girl in my class when I was in senior secondary school had tribal marks. Three dainty ones on each cheek. Bini ones are always small anyway.

However I've seen some Yoruba women with long tribal marks in the market and I still thought "wow, fine woman".

So long as the person is already easy on the eyes, it makes her face interesting to look at.

56 minutes ago, Michelle said:

So not nice 🙄

Well, The question was if i can date someone with tribal marks and my reply was No. The picture i have in my head of tribal marks is those very deep ones that makes the face look badly mutilated.small ones i can handle, but those deep ones? No. Same way a lot of people would not date me if i had one eye even if i was born that way. What is not nice about it?

So, let's leave sentiments aside.

It's pretty much an easy question whenever it comes to physical attributes. I would date the person as long as it doesn't take anything away from her personality.

That said. I have tribal marks and I have dated a loooooooooooooot of people and I still would date mooooorrreee before I do eventually settle down. Pheww!!!

6 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Well, The question was if i can date someone with tribal marks and my reply was No. The picture i have in my head of tribal marks is those very deep ones that makes the face look badly mutilated.small ones i can handle, but those deep ones? No. Same way a lot of people would not date me if i had one eye even if i was born that way. What is not nice about it?

So, let's leave sentiments aside.

Ok 😀