Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community Γ—
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Dinner for Two: M&K

kimi

1 minute ago, kimi said:

You have me all confused. Are you messing with me? Quit playing games with my heart... 😒

They say everything is better in the morning. I'll sleep on all that has happened.... *sobs*

*climbs through her bedroom window and embraces her*Β 

But where did the cucumber and agege bread come from na?Β Or is it another name for French goat’s cheese Camembert with beetroot.

Β 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, Mimy said:

But where did the cucumber and agege bread come from na?Β Or is it another name for French goat’s cheese Camembert with beetroot.

Β 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hahahahaha... I alwaysΒ carry these in my purse just in case I need to stone people with it πŸ™„πŸ™ƒπŸ˜

• Haha 1

This dinner was really fun. I intended to make lot of mischiefs here but fortunately for you two, I slept off. Lol

@kimi, something is telling me that @Michelle, did more than blew kisses with the patrol officer while you were in the bush (buuuuush?! And all this while I was picturing our Arch to be all posh and classy oo). In fact, something is telling me they made out while you were busy with the bushes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Mimy said:

This dinner was really fun. I intended to make lot of mischiefs here but fortunately for you two, I slept off. Lol

@kimi, something is telling me that @Michelle, did more than blew kisses with the patrol officer while you were in the bush (buuuuush?! And all this while I was picturing our Arch to be all posh and classy oo). In fact, something is telling me they made out while you were busy with the bushes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hahahahahaha....

*ties my kunfu black belt* Eeeeeeyaaah!!! Throws a fist out!Β For being such a terrible comforter. *gbish*Β **Throws puff puff and lettuce at her**

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

Lmao! You Adding salt to injury.Β 

17 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahaha....

*ties my kunfu black belt* Eeeeeeyaaah!!! Throws a fist out!Β For being such a terrible comforter. *gbish*Β **Throws puff puff and lettuce at her**

🀣

22 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Lmao! You Adding salt to injury.Β 

How you manage to coincidentally appear at that dinner as a patrol officer beat my imagination shaΒ 

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

How you manage to coincidentally appear at that dinner as a patrol officer beat my imagination shaΒ 

Was just doing my roundsπŸ˜‰