Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

kimi

• Moderators

Hey Girls,

The supermarkets seem full. Could it be panic buying? 😟

I thought of this thread to serve as a reminder of the essentials you may require before all shops close for the elections. 

Please add to the list... 

• Moderators

Sanitary towels:

Just in case you haven't thought of it, be sure you've bought your sanitary towels. Get them today pliss... We don't want you dripping all through the weekend, leaving your mark everywhere you go.

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Sanitary towels:

Just in case you haven't thought of it, be sure you've bought your sanitary towels. Get them today pliss... We don't want you dripping all through the weekend, leaving your mark everywhere you go.

You are a silly somebody 😀

I would make sure I have plenty of snacks and alcoholic beverages for the election party. Kpods for coffee and green tea... cream and sugar. Orange juice and fresca. And plenty of breakfast food for the morning after to kill the hangovers we'll have.

• Like 1

Oh child! The market is so busy, you'd think its christmas Eve. I Am making stew this evening, to tide me over till monday.. Would hit the Grocery store later this evening to get all the stuff i would be needing.

Nigerians and panic are like 5&6 i bet Nothing would happen, but its better to be safe than sorry😀

8 hours ago, Michelle said:

I would make sure I have plenty of snacks and alcoholic beverages for the election party. Kpods for coffee and green tea... cream and sugar. Orange juice and fresca. And plenty of breakfast food for the morning after to kill the hangovers we'll have.

I'll use anything as a reason to have a get together with friends and family...eat, drink, and be merry 😀